+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Is It Just Me Or...

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2259410;
    I agree!
    Is it just me or have prices at the grocery store gone up dramatically?
    Even my local cheapo Asian produce market was WAY expensive this week. Apparently the problem is nationwide too. The rest of the world? Well, I don't know. But its enough to say it certainly isn't JUST you...

Is it just me or do visions of Anna Nicole's rotting corpse now fill your nightmares? With Howard K. Stern appearing as a vampire, Larry Birkhead as the Wolfman, Virgie Arthur as The Mummy, and Judge Fonzie as an idiot villager with a torch?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It's not just you.

Is it just me, or does everyone dream about being annoyed at work, standing up, tossing their desk over, hollering at the top of their lungs "I QUIT" and storming out, never to return?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2260938;
    It's not just you.

Is it just me, or does everyone dream about being annoyed at work, standing up, tossing their desk over, hollering at the top of their lungs "I QUIT" and storming out, never to return?
    "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

So really this all goes back to that movie... Go look up the clip if you need a refresher.

So... yup. Maybe not everyone, but NOT JUST YOU. Get up out of your chair, open the window, and stick your head out and yell...

So, is it just me, or has there never been another movie scene which conveyed that feeling as well as that one?

(the movie is "Network", for those of you who are too young to recall it...)

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I agree!
    Is it just me, or do others think our celebrity obsessed culture has gotten way out of control?
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Yes & Amen!
    Is it just me or has Winter weather been very strange this year?

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan;2262628;
    Yes & Amen!
    Is it just me or has Winter weather been very strange this year?
    Its just you!

What I actually mean is that I think the winters have been getting more and more bizarre for years! I can't single out this year, because well... in varying ways its been happening for a while. Winters where its warm the whole time. Winters where it bounces between warm and freezing. Winters with tons of snow. Bone dry winters. We are gettin' em all in a really bizarre progression.

Is it just me, or is the price of gas going to go so high that literally it would be cheaper to fuel our cars with fresh squeezed orange juice eventually, if such a thing were possible?

It's not just you...gas is going higher. But the last time I bought a 1/2 gallon of Tropicana fresh squeezed OJ (not from concentrate) it was right around $2.50 so we'd actually be spending more!

Is it just me or is it easier to sit in a long line at drive thru (burning that ever expensive fuel) then to go inside the restaurant and get take-out?

It's not just you! I'd prefer to wait in line in my car than in the restaurant, especially if there's a long line inside.

Is it just me, or do deli sandwiches at $7 a piece actually taste better than the sandwich I made at home with the EXACT same ingredients for less than a buck?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    It's just you, unless you factor in not having to clean-up after you make the sandwich, then it's me too.

Is it just me or are you already tired of the 2008 Presidential campaign?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

NO, its not just you..Im sick of the campaigning already, too!!
    Is it just me, or do you think it's not right either..that more emphasis is unjustly placed on Anna Nicole's life/death than our own soldiers still getting killed in Iraq?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread