+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Animal In You

Bump

This was kind of fun. And looking back through the thread, it appears I'm the only Mountain Goat.

Description
    There's a great deal of similarity between the mountain goat and its fellow ungulate the sheep. But this enigmatic creature stands out from the crowd with its unique combination of alertness, generosity and unassuming charm. For the mountain goat is a loner. An edgy, introverted soul.who abhors crowds and puts is nimble legs to work in the great outdoors.

If you're looking for a scout guide or hiking partner, this sure-footed beast is an ideal choice. However, its talents as a leader are suspect. Because of its solitary existence, it does not have the insight into human behavior that is required for leadership. Mountain goats are not risk takers and need to feel solid ground beneath their feet before making any major decision. Mia Farrow is an exemplary mountain goat who manages to maintain her balance while snakes and rockfalls threaten to dislodge her grip on life.

The mountain goat's desire to find a mate can lure it from its solitary hideout, and it seeks partners with strong personalities that promise protection in an unfriendly world. However, when choosing a mate, it will quickly withdraws if it fails to get a commitment. This behavior is often interpreted as desperation and some relationships are doomed before they get off the ground.

A relationship with a mountain goat is an exercise in ups and downs. Even though its emotional fragility causes the premature death of many love affairs, provide its partner remains faithful, the mountain goat will honor it with commitment and fidelity. For mountain goats are unconditional with their love and try hard to make their relationships work. This species of ungulates has a special relationship with the eagle with whom it shares a common mountain perspective.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    I am..........a mole! and I had no other choice.

I'm either a wild cat or a rooster but I think rooster fits me more.

If you hear anything crowing, thats just me! Throw a shoe at me!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Well go figure... Catt is a mouse.

Of, course!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    When breaking down my two animals to these paragraphs, it's a very good description of me.

Bear

With their gruff outgoing personalities, their burly physiques and strong characters make bears easy to identify. Their natural confidence and swaggering gaits puts others on notice that a bear is present. They require a great deal of personal space and when they enter a room, the tension level rises. As youngsters, bears excel in sports, although their propensity for laziness relegates it to being an observer and fan in later life. Familiar with the seduction of the couch, their ability to sleep soundly is legendary throughout the animal world.

However, it is unwilling to argue from a position that it doesn't truly believe in, which makes it a lousy lawyer.

Two elements define the bear's style of debate. Never avoid an argument and never back down. Bears will batter their opponents into submission just for the endorphin rush -- for there's nothing a bear enjoys more than pitting every drop of its intellectual juices against the mind of a worthy opponent.

Wildcat

Wildcats are also incorrigible flirts and their feline mannerisms are attractive to members of the opposite sex. As a result, wildcats almost always get what they want -- plenty of pampering without the nuisance of a long-term mate. And making love to one is more than just a lot of hissing and scratching, for it is a curious lover whose tendency to get lost in the moment guarantees an unpredictable encounter.

Because of the wildcat's tendency to protect its independence, it can be difficult to get it to talk about personal issues. But when it comes to matters of the world, the wildcat loves a challenging debate. It is thoughtful and insightful on neutral themes, but when things get personal . . . logic flies out the window with the cat close on its heels.
    Could does not mean should

FORT Fan
    Great....I'm a shrew.....

Shrew, Rooster or Bear. After reading them, the final result is (in my humble opinion)

I'm a BEAR!!!

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    I'm a wolf! or a wild dog or a bison. Wolf fit me best which is weird because I love WOLFS!

You are either a Zebra or a Eagle personality.
    But you may also be a Weasel personality.

I got 3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567