+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Animal In You

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    I'm a lion. Which is cool because I happen to be a Leo anyways.
    Could you still list what the site said about lions?

Baboon
    Genera and Species: Papio Ursinus
    Collective term: A shrewdness of baboons
    Description
    Baboon personalities come in all shapes and sizes but are usually powerfully built smaller individuals with bright appealing eyes. Intelligent and shrewd, they are highly adaptable individuals, and as students of the lighter side of life there is nothing they enjoy more than indulging in complicated practical jokes or impromptu comedic performances. Their reputation as clowns belies an introspective side that is glimpsed only by those that know them intimately.

Arguably, they are neither handsome nor plain, and their robust personalities are engaging and charming. Little value is placed on physical exertion and they have a tendency to gain weight in later life. Their most noticeable physical characteristic is an elastic and expressive face and with their animated communication style, they delight in being the center of attention.

Intensely social animals, they work hard to maintain their large, well-run families and insist on order in their households -- brooking no disagreement from their mates or children. They'll never back down from a physical confrontation, although they are rarely aggressive towards members of their own family. When threatened, they are formidable fighters and even larger animal personalities think twice before initiating conflict.

Baboons are highly regarded as lovers and are frisky and creative in the bedroom. An unmarried baboon would never deny itself an outlet for its healthy libido and won't take no for an answer. Once its ardor has asserted itself -- it will find action -- come hell or high water. For when a baboon's on the prowl, everyone is game.

Yes, baboons are a little loony, but they're also a barrel of fun and a relationship with a baboon is like having a personal guided missile. Give it a spark and point it in the right direction and family life will be dynamic and rewarding. However, allow the projectile to get off track and you'll find yourself hurtling down a nightmarish road of argument and turmoil.

Disdain for physical work leaves them dissatisfied with manual labor unless it contains a strong creative component, and their curious nature makes they perfect for investigative work or journalism. They function best during the daylight hours, preferring to spend nights quietly in the company of their family. Ultimately however, they only find true happiness when performing as comedians or actors. They are naturally well suited for relationships with dogs, gorillas or fox personalities

. Hobbies and Careers
    Investigator Journalist
    Artist Entertainer
    Comedian

Massages Family Time
    Camping Talking

Famous Baboons
    Robin Williams, Jim Carey, Billy Crystal, Conan O'Brien.

Also says Wild Dog, but don't agree with it and a personality of a fox.

I'm a rooster. My other option was bear, but it didn't fit as well.

Rooster
    Genera and species: Gallus Gallus
    Collective Term: A brood of roosters

Description
    Roosters are those talented, creative, but somewhat eccentric people who make life interesting for the rest of us. Their bird-like minds are always on the lookout for stimulation and roosters display the characteristically high-energy behavior of their species. They are artistic, creative, and sophisticated with a thorough knowledge of fine wines, cooking, writing, theater and painting. Subscribing to the early bird maxim, roosters rise a little earlier than their competition and could even be accused of having their fingers in too many pies. For the world is so fascinating to the rooster, that settling down into any one career would be impossibly constricting. Unfortunately, their earning potential can suffer in a competitive world that rewards specialization. But, roosters will succeed when they choose a career that presents a variety of challenges, such as medicine, publishing, journalism, or acting.

There's a touch of glamour in everything the rooster does -- for settling for less would be exasperating to the rooster's essence. Why take the train if you can fly? This philosophy pervades its personal life, for the rooster proves to be a perfectionist in the bedroom too. Of course, roosters are not above crowing a little, if they feel that their efforts have gone unnoticed. But in the long run, partners have few complaints holding their rooster lover in the highest regard as paramour.

Their ideal mates include peacocks who are attracted to their strong demeanor and flashy style. They are incorrigible flirts and although successful in attracting mates, their egos sometimes drive potential partners away. When sufficiently motivated by the right partner however, the rooster will generally find a way to make the relationship work.

As a parent, it is fussy and attentive. Like the proverbial brooding hen, it is involved with every aspect of its children's lives; including their dress and company they keep; some even accuse the rooster of being overprotective. Although its children might resent their parent's interference, they learn to appreciate their concerns as they mature. The more reserved animal personalities such as bats, bison and moles find them to be fussy and bossy, and snake and canine personalities should be studiously avoided.

A rooster will not be silent while there's breath in its body and although its powerful voice tends to be on the shrill side -- when it calls for action, everyone responds. Fuelled by resentment of their brazen style, these saucy birds hear a lot of unkind remarks from members of their own species and these barbs tear at their self-esteem. But when things look bleak, they stick to their guns, redouble their efforts, and live by the motto: if at first you don't suck seed, try drier grain.

Careers and Hobbies
    Broadcaster
    Insurance agent
    Medical Actor
    Editor Journalist

Eating out Socializing
    Shopping Music

Famous Roosters
    PT Barnum, Dennis Rodman, The artist formerly known as Prince.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I'm an Otter

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm either a wolf or a bear. I wanted to be something pretty, like a male peacock or something.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Here's the Lion narrative:

The lion personality has the unmistakable presence of nobility. Moving with the unruffled calm of a cat and the dignified gait of someone in command, lions have no need to walk or talk quickly since they're never in danger of being ignored or marginalized. Every now and then, the lion will play to its gruff reputation by dramatically reprimanding a subordinate or impulsively making love to its partner with unsheathed claws. But underneath all its hissing and scratching it's still a pussycat at heart.

When a lion is hired into a new job, things immediately begin to change. Alliances are forged and old rules are thrown out without regard for the feelings of others. In short order, there is a new sense of direction and a tangible sense of confidence that percolates throughout the organization. Perhaps because of their powerful personalities, lions are not detail oriented, for the minutia of the mundane irritates the lion, who prefers to concentrates on the bigger picture, expecting its mate to do the 'trivial' tasks of shopping, housekeeping, and childrearing.

In business, the lion prefers to surround itself with animals beneath it in the food chain; offering leadership, strength and protection in exchange for loyalty and hard work. Realizing that its survival depends on these animals, it is protective and possessive with its employees, but at the end of the day, insists on taking the lion's share of the profits.

In bed, lions are ardent and spontaneous, and the lion's lover can look forward to being the object of a wonderfully intense desire. Unfortunately, this enthusiasm only lasts for a few minutes before a mighty roar signals the end of the performance. *cough-not true-cough* On the positive side of the ledger, lions display their admirable stamina by quickly regaining their animal passions.

There are only a few personality types that are able to withstand the pressures of marriage to a lion, and herbivores such as sheep, deer, sable, and bison are especially at risk of being mauled by its sharp wit and tongue. The lion is better served in sticking to relationships with larger carnivores like bears and tigers who can match the lion pound for pound.

Careers and Hobbies
    Judge CEO
    Business owner Manager

Fine dining Competitive sports
    High fashion Hunting

Action FiguresActivities & LearningArts & CraftsAward WinnersBaby ToysBlocks, Building Sets & ModelsComputer & Video GamesDollsGames & PuzzlesGreat DealsPretend Play & Dress-UpPuzzlesRide-Ons & FurnitureScience, Nature & MoreSports & Outdoor PlayStuffed Animals & ToysBarbieKids' BooksKids' VideosKids' Music

Famous Lions
    Nicolas Cage, Ted Turner, Sharon Stone.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I'm an Owl. It pretty well fits me too.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

I'm pissed. I'm either a beaver or a sheep.

Or, I COULD be a penguin. Stupid quiz. I'm the Sybil of the animal kingdom.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I need to get together with Lucy and Eden, because I am also a Rooster.

Peacock
    Genera and species: Pavo Cristatus
    Collective Term: A bouquet of peacocks
    Description
    Peacocks are not overburdened by brains. Beautiful, vain and irreverent, they derive their self-worth almost entirely from their wardrobe and enchanting beauty.

Though it is beautiful, sexy and nattily attired, the peacock persona is simple and uncomplicated. For reasons that date back to its youth, it has developed a taste for being at the center of attention -- craving the balm of constant praise and reassurance. A great deal of the peacock's time is spent in perfecting strategies that can enhance its personal status, and whether it's shopping for clothing or going to the gym to improve its already attractive body -- its preening borders on the obsessive. The male peacock typically reveals his true feathers by his choice of car -- a flashy sport model with vanity plates -- while the female of the species relies on the latest fashions and dance moves to keep her in the spotlight. Peacocks are often targeted for unkind remarks, but even they are dimly aware of their own narcissism and accept this criticism as an inevitable consequence of being a peacock.

Sexually, the peacock is a perfectionist. Although it would never be accused of being a bookworm, chances are, it's read the Kama Sutra or at least The Joy of Sex. And, as a firm believer that practice makes perfect, peacocks encourage their lovers to experiment in all manner of whimsical fantasy. A night with a peacock is something to write home about.

Most animal personalities are in awe of their good looks but are wary of their superficial natures. This doesn't prevent some from falling prey to their charms however, but because most people are only attracted to their physical attributes alone, the peacock can never be quite sure about the intentions of prospective suitors. Many peacocks realize this too late in life to avoid a history of painful, failed relationships. When they do form a substantial relationship with a giraffe or deer perhaps, their grace and style makes this quite a majestic union. Although they are faithful partners, they are destined to be insecure in their marriage and constantly worry about their mates' fidelity.

The best mate for a peacock however, is the proud and life-loving rooster, whose ability to handle most social situations and appreciation for the finer things in life, makes for an ideal relationship.

Careers and Hobbies
    Model Dancer
    Actor Designer
    Fitness instructor

Shopping Aerobics
    Decorating Dancing
    Plastic surgery

Famous Peacocks
    Josephine Baker, Liberace, Zsa Zsa Gabor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast