+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Animal In You

duckgirl said:

OK, I took the quiz and got a badger. I was like, I'm no fuckin badger! till I read it, and... it sounds like me.

you kill me!

You are either a Wild Dog or a Wolf personality.
    But you may also be a Beaver personality.

I have alot of Wild Dog in me, but I'm definitley a Wolf (after comparing each of the personality traits.)

This is just a tidbit of the description of the Wolf personality:
    The wolf pulls no punches when communicating with its peers, for there is nothing that a wolf detests more than a yes-man. The truth must be told and damn the consequences. Those unable to handle its steely straightforward style are quickly relegated to the rear of the pack, while those who demonstrate courage are allowed to run alongside. Lions, eagles, wild dogs, tigers and bears are among the wolf's first choices as teammates in the race of life.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wolf! That's exactly what mine said....Beaver or Wild dog (I don't think Wolf was one of my optinos though)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I'm either a bat or an otter. The otter fitted me more...

Otter
    Genera and species: Amblonyx Cinerea
    Collective Term: A prank of otters

Description
    Otters are petite, engaging creatures overflowing with positive energy. Intelligent and bright, they are also popular and eminently lovable and displaying the highly developed social skills that typify the small carnivores. So, otters mix easily with a wide range of animal personalities.

Lazy? Let's just say easily distracted. For life has so many diversions for the otter, that whether it's playing a computer game, reading a book, or doing a crossword puzzle, it's impossible to predict how it will fill it's day. But when an otter gets focused on a problem, it's keen intelligence rises to the challenge and it will not give up until the nut is cracked. Otters feel entitled to the good things in life and a general sense of well being gives them the confidence to not have to save for the future. A lover who wants to impress an otter should know that otters love to eat out and have a predictable penchant for sushi.

Although intelligent and witty, otters have a tendency to suffer from self-doubt, and fear of failure can prevent them from living up to their true potential. Still, they are a great problem solvers, with the ability to spend endless hours on abstract or practical challenges. As workers, they are dedicated and capable and always eager for a chance to prove themselves. Their determination makes them valuable employees and although they often feel that their contributions are undervalued, they would rather accept lower pay than risk confrontations in their workplace. Although they are fine motivators, they avoid taking leadership roles, performing better in group situations with their social skills coming in handy when counseling coworkers through their problems. Their dexterous hands are useful in a wide range of careers, and they're ideally suited for work in engineering, advertising, and design.

As lovers, otters are tenacious and have remarkably vital libidos. Unafraid of expressing their needs, they have little tolerance for selfish people and are attracted those creative enough to fulfill their sexual appetites. Among the aquatic animals, the lusty dolphin provides endless fun while the terrestrial fox proves to be a challenging and sexy companion. In a relationship, the otter will willingly stray into dangerous waters, betting that its instincts will see it though. But, for the most part it prefers the familiar shallows of a predictable association with the semi-aquatic beaver or sea lion.

There is no question that the otter is going to have children. Lots of them. And this otherwise carefree individual will surprise you with its strict and disciplined approach to child raising.

Otters are certainly not shy. Their highly advanced communication skills explain why friends flock to it for advice and why ex-lovers find it so hard to let it go. But sometimes it seems that relating to an otter is a one-way street; for otters hate criticism. It's not that they don't believe there's room for improvement -- it's just that they tend to confuse criticism with rejection. Friends must step lightly lest they wound the otter's self-image, for this is the surest way to dissuade the otter from further communication.

Careers and Hobbies
    Engineering Pro Sport
    Medical Design
    Computers Mathematics

Surfing the Web Swimming
    Cuddling Reading

Famous Otters
    Leonardo DiCaprio, Meg Ryan, Jennifer Aniston, Goldi Hawn.

I am either a mountain goat, porcupine or zebra.... how is that for a spread of choices!!! I am a camoflauged horse that will butt heads and is a bit of a prick at times I guess is what they are trying to say
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Elephant
    Genera and species: Loxodonta Africana
    Collective Term: A herd of elephants

Description
    An elephant personality is a person whose deliberate movements exude confidence and calm in all aspects of his or her life. While maybe not the king of the animal word, it is surely a member of the royal family. With an imposing physical presence and kind, spiritual demeanor, it moves easily through life where few barriers can hold it back.

There's a touch of cool in the stoic elephant that's appealing and reassuring. In all probability this composure stems from the knowledge that they have no natural enemies; for even the lion and crocodile personalities pay homage by giving them a respectful berth. Only the unpredictable tiger has been known to trigger any semblance of anxiety in this otherwise fearless animal.

But even the sober elephant is prone to tantrums, proving to be enormously disagreeable if it believes it has been wronged. And for the record: elephants don't forget. Fortunately these moods are rare and confined mainly to the male of the species, but when an outburst does occur, all should evacuate the area until the drama has played itself out.

When elephants set their minds to something, they don't waver in their commitment until the task is complete. Their intelligence, combined with a formidable personality, gives them a terrific advantage in business and social affairs while their communication skills make them first-rate leaders. Trustworthy and honest, they always let others know where they stand with regard to their feelings.

Their vocal skills make them excellent singers and musicians, and their sober natures align them with the classical arts rather than contemporary music. In business, they are usually found in leadership roles as CEOs or company presidents. And although they're highly paid, they are never ostentatious with their wealth.

If you think that it's just the elephants' size that impresses its lovers, you'd be mistaken. Sure size matters, but it's more than just physical prowess that has given rise to the legend of the elephant lover. Certainly it isn't for their looks; elephants are somewhat underwhelming with their plain gray appearances -- it's because elephants are able to inject so much emotional and physic energy into a relationship that lovers find them so compelling.

Careers and Hobbies
    Manager Judge
    Musician Business executive
    Politician Leader

Singing Family
    Art appreciation Fine dining

Backpacks & CarriersCar SeatsStrollersTravel SystemsPlayardsPlay Centers & WalkersSwings & BouncersBathingDiaperingPotty TrainingBreastfeedingBottle-FeedingSolid FeedingHighchairsHealth & Baby CareSafetyBeddingFurnitureNurs ery DécorNursery Themes

Famous Elephants
    Indira Ghandi, Golda Meir, Pavoratti.

I was offended at first, but after reading the description I am honored.

how come all of you had choices?? mine said, "YOU ARE A SWAN. YUP. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT."

no, but seriously. i didn't have more than one from which to choose.

My other choice was Bison. Though a beautiful animal; the description did not fit.

Elephant
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Since we have figured out if we are lazy bitches recently, I thought I'd bump this thread too... who knows maybe one of us is the cross between a sloth and a female dog
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fanatic
    Cool, I'm a wolf. I get to share my personality with such respected people as Christian Slater, Bill and Hillary Clinton, and George W. Bu - oh, damn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast