Closed Thread
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 315

Thread: Fort Jeopardy

  1. #71
    FORT Fan DamonVictor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In Happyland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    282
    Couple things I forgot

    Bottom 3 scores will be eliminated

    Doh! I forgot the final Jeopardy question( didnt turn page in my notebook) so well will go without it this round since some challanges are in already.

  2. #72
    Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Couple things I forgot

    Bottom 3 scores will be eliminated

    Doh! I forgot the final Jeopardy question( didnt turn page in my notebook) so well will go without it this round since some challanges are in already.
    so if you do bad then you are elimaneted from the ENTIRE competition>??

    If so, then goodbye!! lol


    ***DAVIS***

  3. #73
    FORT Newbie sheba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    0
    what do you mean by tigers score
    do you mean all four rounds combined

  4. #74
    Milk in MY cocapuffs? r0guish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    1,408
    Hm this thread got moved haha, I guess that was appropriate. Anyway, time to do the first round!
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

    Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    996
    For the quotes, do we write the person who said it or where it was from?

  6. #76
    FORT Fan DamonVictor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In Happyland
    Age
    49
    Posts
    282
    Situation has arose concerning a contestant, computer has crasshed and unable to be online 2 to 3 days, I really do not want to DQ someone who signed up and someting went wrong with computer, they PMd me from a library. should I extend deadline for them or jeave deadline as is. I'll leave it to you all since this conceerns the game players.

  7. #77
    Obama '08! Callie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,028
    I say we leave the deadline as is, but just they don't get disqualified. That way we can continue on, and they can play in the next round

  8. #78
    FORT Fanatic GlitterxGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I say we leave the deadline as is, but just they don't get disqualified. That way we can continue on, and they can play in the next round
    Sounds groovy to me, especially since it is a "preliminary" round.

  9. #79
    Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    756
    I think you should let them stay... maybe not extend the deadline... because if i were in that position then I would hope i would have the same courtesy..

    LOL And also i really want to know the results of my very poor answers lmao!!

  10. #80
    Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Situation has arose concerning a contestant, computer has crasshed and unable to be online 2 to 3 days, I really do not want to DQ someone who signed up and someting went wrong with computer, they PMd me from a library. should I extend deadline for them or jeave deadline as is. I'll leave it to you all since this conceerns the game players.
    I found myself in that situation with my current game. Since they have contacted you, in my opinion, the most fair way is to keep the deadline as posted, but make them ineligible for elimination.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.