Closed Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Fort Jeopardy

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    I'm back... Actually I was just following up with your latest competition... i couldnt pry myself away from this game lol

ooh this round seems easy and hard... it seems to be TV/Sports!!

Anyways Just wanted to say HI guys!! Good Luck!!

ps. WOW so many people get Perfect Scores!!!

For the basketball theme... do you want the team the player is famous for? Or the first team that that player played for in his professional career?

aly
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    LOL, I picked my name based on the 80's cartoon Jem & The Holograms.
    OMG!!!! I LOVE JEM!!!!!!! Guess I should say LOVED - past tense, but even though I don't watch the show anymore, I still want to grow up to be Jem! She rocks!! Glamour and glitter, fashion and fame!

(I swore one day you said Glitter Gold was your real name and I actually believed you )

Ok I'll let you all get back to Jeopardy now!
    Last edited by aly; 10-05-2005 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    For the basketball theme... do you want the team the player is famous for? Or the first team that that player played for in his professional career?
    1st team played for

RESULTS OF ROUND 6- BOLD ADVANCES

1. CALLIE 1200 Perfect Score
    2. TAR FAN 1200 Perfect Score
    3. BAMBI 1100
    4. AIWANNABE 1020
    5. BASKIDDBALL 1000
    6. RUBENIZMYNE 920
    7. COKSY 900

8. NIKKI 720
    9. COWCH 720
    10. ESTQUER 290
    11 GLITTERGOLD No response

We are down to basicaly the quarterfinalsts( The final seven) Round 7 where the bottom 3 be eliminated will be posted

OUR TENETIVE SCHEDULE HERE

TOMMOROW- Round 7 is Posted
    MONDAY- Deadline 3 are eliminated
    TUESDAY Semifinal Round Posted for final 4
    FRIDAY- Deadline for Semifinalists- 2 are eliminated
    SATURDAY- The Wild Card Round- all eliminated contestants compete for 1 spot
    MONDAY -Deadline for Wild card- 1 advances to Final
    TUESDAY- The 3 person final begins
    FRIDAY- The FORT Jeopardy winner is crowned champion

LOL!!!! I pulled a total Baskidball! I have the challenge saved on my hard drive but forgot to send it. Oh well, always have the Wildcard round to look forward to!

AHhhh! Another Jem fan! Awesomeness!!!! And errr....yes! My real name is Glitter Xiomara Gold. And doncha forget it!

I know what you mean Glitter, I'm having a heck of time remembering all of these deadlines. I've got to the point where I have post-it note right by the computer with deadline dates and times. lol!!

With my job if like I am scheduled to leave at 2:00, but a rush hits and they need me, sometimes I end up staying later. Today, I told my boss that it's 5 minutes to 2 and I have to leave at 2, I need to get a challenge in by 4 and it might take me awhile to do it! (not this game). She just looked at me and said, I know, it's that internet site you're on. The one where you're asking all of us if we know this or we know that. She then said, well you only have 5 minutes and it's slow, so go ahead and leave now. She's such a great boss! And I'm so addicted to FORT! What can I say.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi
    I know what you mean Glitter, I'm having a heck of time remembering all of these deadlines. I've got to the point where I have post-it note right by the computer with deadline dates and times. lol!!

With my job if like I am scheduled to leave at 2:00, but a rush hits and they need me, sometimes I end up staying later. Today, I told my boss that it's 5 minutes to 2 and I have to leave at 2, I need to get a challenge in by 4 and it might take me awhile to do it! (not this game). She just looked at me and said, I know, it's that internet site you're on. The one where you're asking all of us if we know this or we know that. She then said, well you only have 5 minutes and it's slow, so go ahead and leave now. She's such a great boss! And I'm so addicted to FORT! What can I say.
    Bambi that is hilarious I can't believe you told your boss you were leaving to go on the internet

I can't help but picture the Donald pointing and saying "Youre Fired" I'm glad that won't happen to you though. You are right though - she's a great boss.

Aw... I've been eliminated . Oh well, I tried my hardest and I'll see if I can win the Wildcard Round. Good luck, remaining players .

Sorry guys I gotta post this round tommorow, I've typed it out 4 times each time I click post, I am knocked off-line, quite truthfully I am tired of screwing with this laptop. so I'll fire up the desktop tommorow and post it.

Closed Thread