10-01-2005, 11:22 PM #261
RESULTS OF ROUND FIVE
This round was interesting as all players got the categories right so a perfect 600 score for all for that. It came down to Themes and Final Jeopardy. a few notes before reveling scores
* Final Jeopardy correct answer was McKees Rock PA, but we are 5 miles thisclose to Pittsburgh and hell, when I was young The spent more time in Pittsbutgh than McKees Rock so I took both answers so everyone had Final Jeopardy right so it was the bet that made the difference.
** The theme round had 3 correct answers which were
1. All are members of FORT and/or Players in Fort Jeopardy
2. All Hosted a FORT Game
3. All competed in Evil Big Brother
a,lot is where the difference was made on who advanced and who didn't
So without further ado the results. Again Bold means you advance and not you may be eliminated, so to all good luck.
1. COWCHPATAYTO 2000
2. AIWANNABE 1998
3. BAMBI 1800
4. COKSY 1800
5. RUBEN 1600
6. TARFAN 1600
7 NIKKI 1200
8. ESTQUER 800
9. CALLIE 800
10. GLITTER 800
11. BASKIDDBALL No Response
What!!!, you ask all BOLD, yes folks in a kinda twist, This was JEOPARDY APPRECIATION ROUND So no-one is eliminated, Baskiddball consider yourself lucky that our committee had this planned. since it is our halfway point of the game.
Round six be posted tommorow.
10-01-2005, 11:29 PM #262
10-02-2005, 08:42 AM #263
Damon, when's the wild card round?
10-02-2005, 01:25 PM #264
Wow, consider myself lucky indeed. Some really sucky things happened to me two days ago and yesterday I was gone longer than I intended. I had my answers in a word document I just never sent them. Stupid me. Im very lucky im still in it.
10-02-2005, 07:38 PM #265
LOL, the theme questions. I was gonna put they're all Fort members, but that was like so obvious, I looked for something else and saw that location was included in every catagory, so I went with that. Should have stuck with the obvious. haha!! But I'm still playing and that's all that counts to me!
10-02-2005, 10:22 PM #266
That's what I did too! I knew they were all from Evil BB though but all FORT members? lol Who on here is not a FORT member?
Originally Posted by Bambi
10-02-2005, 10:27 PM #267
Milk in MY cocapuffs?
*Anxiously awaits WILDCARD round...*
"How do you feel about marriage and commitment?"
- Britney Spears "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married."
- Kevin Federline Huh? I think I just got stupider... Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!
10-02-2005, 10:57 PM #268
Wild card will be Round #9
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM #269
I'll Give the Star and Role and you give Name of show.
10. Ted Danson-Bar owner
20. Jimmiie Walker-"Dynomite" artist
30. Alan Alda-Army Doctor
40. Buddy Ebsen- Wealthy Hick
50. Burt Reynolds- Football Coach
I'll give a clue, you give the show
10. Wysteria Lane Ladies
20. Gerald McCraney and Jameson Parker P.Is
30. TVs Longest running Western
40. MASH Spinoff of same chracter, different actor playing it.
50. Dick Van Dyke as a Doctor Sleuth
I'll give the player and you give the team they originally played for.
10. Micheal Jordan
20. Larry Bird
30. Lebron James
40. Magic Johnson
50 Wilt Chamberlin
COLLEGE SPORT TEAMS
I'll give the college and give it's sports team nickname
50. Youngstown State
How Many bones are there in the Adult Human Body
DEADLINE WILL BE THURSDAY 8PM, Bottom 4 are eliminated
10-02-2005, 11:07 PM #270
I forgot that was your Round six I just posted
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.