Closed Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Fort Jeopardy

FORT Fogey
    Awww dang! I thought it meant symbol, so I wrote Ying-Yang.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I found the place he got it and made sure he meant cymbal instead of symbol...:/

Well, you have to answer the best you can, because honestly, in the Wizard of Oz catagory, I got some wrong that were not really wrong. But I think in that catagory, he went with the most commonly known answers. The Mayor of Muchinkinland, was like 20 years old when he filmed The Wizard of Oz and he was, at the time of the filming, only 18" tall! When he turned 30, he for some reason, shot up to 3'9". So really, I got that answer correct, but it wasn't counted as correct.

So, really Damon, you have to really, really research the answers. Please.

Other than that, I love this game!!!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Easiest round ever, lol that is except the three things in common

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I found the place he got it and made sure he meant cymbal instead of symbol...:/
    Yeah, I found the cite that he got those words from also and from the definition, I could tell he meant Cymbal.

As for Oriental Symbol/cymbal I accepted both Kanji and Zel as a mistake was made,

as for Mayor of Munchinland, the book I had was 3 foot 9 inches for height; truthfullly I really did not know how old shorty was.

any more complaints will be handled by the new director of Jeopardy facts

James " Hannibal" Smith, Nickname is Hannibal the Cannibal, we really don't ask why. He just works alone in the basement, we heard rumors ..... and some screams at times. We just don't ask

Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    As for Oriental Symbol/cymbal I accepted both Kanji and Zel as a mistake was made,

as for Mayor of Munchinland, the book I had was 3 foot 9 inches for height; truthfullly I really did not know how old shorty was.

James " Hannibal" Smith, Nickname is Hannibal the Cannibal, we really don't ask why. He just works alone in the basement, we heard rumors ..... and some screams at times. We just don't ask

*goes into hiding mode*

LOL *taking a break from challenge* Man, I feel like I am stalking you guys now..... "I always feel like somebody's waaatching meeee! *digging through Estquer's sock drawer*

Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor

That's why I love playing this game. Damon, you've got such a great sense of humor!! You're always making laugh.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi
    Well, you have to answer the best you can, because honestly, in the Wizard of Oz catagory, I got some wrong that were not really wrong. But I think in that catagory, he went with the most commonly known answers. The Mayor of Muchinkinland, was like 20 years old when he filmed The Wizard of Oz and he was, at the time of the filming, only 18" tall! When he turned 30, he for some reason, shot up to 3'9". So really, I got that answer correct, but it wasn't counted as correct.

So, really Damon, you have to really, really research the answers. Please.

Other than that, I love this game!!!

I am not an expert on the facts of the wizard of Oz, but there is no way that the Mayor of Munchkinland was 1'6" when he filmed the Wizard of Oz. Every source that I have consulted indicates that he was 3'9, but even if that wasn't so, he definitely wasn't 1'6.

Closed Thread