Closed Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 315

Thread: Fort Jeopardy

  1. #231
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    996
    Awww dang! I thought it meant symbol, so I wrote Ying-Yang.

  2. #232
    TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    491
    I found the place he got it and made sure he meant cymbal instead of symbol...:/

  3. #233
    FORT Regular Bambi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eastlake, Ohio
    Age
    61
    Posts
    71
    Well, you have to answer the best you can, because honestly, in the Wizard of Oz catagory, I got some wrong that were not really wrong. But I think in that catagory, he went with the most commonly known answers. The Mayor of Muchinkinland, was like 20 years old when he filmed The Wizard of Oz and he was, at the time of the filming, only 18" tall! When he turned 30, he for some reason, shot up to 3'9". So really, I got that answer correct, but it wasn't counted as correct.

    So, really Damon, you have to really, really research the answers. Please.

    Other than that, I love this game!!!

  4. #234
    TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    24
    Posts
    491
    Easiest round ever, lol that is except the three things in common

  5. #235
    Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I found the place he got it and made sure he meant cymbal instead of symbol...:/
    Yeah, I found the cite that he got those words from also and from the definition, I could tell he meant Cymbal.

  6. #236
    FORT Fan DamonVictor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In Happyland
    Age
    48
    Posts
    282
    As for Oriental Symbol/cymbal I accepted both Kanji and Zel as a mistake was made,

    as for Mayor of Munchinland, the book I had was 3 foot 9 inches for height; truthfullly I really did not know how old shorty was.

    any more complaints will be handled by the new director of Jeopardy facts

    James " Hannibal" Smith, Nickname is Hannibal the Cannibal, we really don't ask why. He just works alone in the basement, we heard rumors ..... and some screams at times. We just don't ask

  7. #237
    Obama '08! Callie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    As for Oriental Symbol/cymbal I accepted both Kanji and Zel as a mistake was made,

    as for Mayor of Munchinland, the book I had was 3 foot 9 inches for height; truthfullly I really did not know how old shorty was.

    any more complaints will be handled by the new director of Jeopardy facts

    James " Hannibal" Smith, Nickname is Hannibal the Cannibal, we really don't ask why. He just works alone in the basement, we heard rumors ..... and some screams at times. We just don't ask


    *goes into hiding mode*

  8. #238
    FORT Fanatic GlitterxGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    741
    LOL *taking a break from challenge* Man, I feel like I am stalking you guys now..... "I always feel like somebody's waaatching meeee! *digging through Estquer's sock drawer*

  9. #239
    FORT Regular Bambi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Eastlake, Ohio
    Age
    61
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    any more complaints will be handled by the new director of Jeopardy facts

    James " Hannibal" Smith, Nickname is Hannibal the Cannibal, we really don't ask why. He just works alone in the basement, we heard rumors ..... and some screams at times. We just don't ask
    That's why I love playing this game. Damon, you've got such a great sense of humor!! You're always making laugh.

  10. #240
    Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Nassau, Bahamas
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambi
    Well, you have to answer the best you can, because honestly, in the Wizard of Oz catagory, I got some wrong that were not really wrong. But I think in that catagory, he went with the most commonly known answers. The Mayor of Muchinkinland, was like 20 years old when he filmed The Wizard of Oz and he was, at the time of the filming, only 18" tall! When he turned 30, he for some reason, shot up to 3'9". So really, I got that answer correct, but it wasn't counted as correct.

    So, really Damon, you have to really, really research the answers. Please.

    Other than that, I love this game!!!

    I am not an expert on the facts of the wizard of Oz, but there is no way that the Mayor of Munchkinland was 1'6" when he filmed the Wizard of Oz. Every source that I have consulted indicates that he was 3'9, but even if that wasn't so, he definitely wasn't 1'6.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.