Closed Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Fort Jeopardy

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I havent even done it and I can already think of Days of our lives, general hospital, passions, young and the restless lol

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    You mean "The Bold and the Beautiful" in no longer on the air??
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I was SO HAPPY to see Days of our Lives on there! It's my favorite soap!!

Thats my favorite soap opera too but I stopped watching it a long time ago.... Anyone can tell me what actually happened to Carrie Brady??

This round was kinda easy too except for the food origin section...grrr
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Carrie Brady married Dr.Michael Horton and they moved to Africa to work with his father, Dr.Bill Horton. They literally rode off into the sunset .
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I'm sorry but there's really only 5 soap operas on TV... one of those answers was going to be Days of our Lives. It wasn't such a big surprise...
    There are tons of soap operas on TV current or otherwise. Damon did not say that the shows were ones that were currently on the air, so there was no guarantee that Days of Our Lives was going to be on there. In addition, you have no way of knowing who knows what about soaps. You assume that everyone knows Days of Our Lives and that's not necessarily true. Your comment (inadvertently) made the task easier for those who hadn't completed it yet.

If we don't know an answer, we should just leave it blank so we won't lose points?

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    Carrie Brady married Dr.Michael Horton and they moved to Africa to work with his father, Dr.Bill Horton. They literally rode off into the sunset .

Finally!!! I have been looking at the Days of Our Lives website to see what had happened to her like forever...Thanks lopevian Then what happened to Austin...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    If we don't know an answer, we should just leave it blank so we won't lose points?
    Yes...

By the way... such a bunch of whiners in here cause of ONE answer... It's just a game!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    FINAL JEOPARDY
    Bet how many points on how confident you can get the question right( see rule on final jeopardy)
    Quote Originally Posted by TARfan_Carrie
    What if we want to bet all of our points earned for the round? Are we only able to bet points earned in the current round, or cumulative for all rounds?
    Damon - have you answered this somewhere and I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Brandon
    Finally!!! I have been looking at the Days of Our Lives website to see what had happened to her like forever...Thanks lopevian Then what happened to Austin...
    I was a DAYS fanatic before (my favorite storyline on ANY show was kristen/susan/sister mary moira/thomas/penelope and who killed "kristen"? I used to know how to do Susan's voice and face haha). But I can't remember what happened to Austin. I know he just left, but I can't remember if it was with someone. It could've been with Greta, but then I think Eric left with Greta haha... . Only thing that would make me watch again would be if Eileen Davidson came back or if Jensen Ackles came back. Those two were my favs on the show!

ETA: I just looked up at what's happening with the show right now... and both Austin's (the character and the actor) are actually coming back next week or the week after!
    Last edited by manjalteng; 09-14-2005 at 03:16 PM.

Closed Thread