Closed Thread
Page 1 of 59 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

The Mafia: Fortskill

The Mafia: Fortskill
    15 Townspeople: 3 Cops. 4 Mafia. 8 Citizens.

In this game, there are 15 people living in a peaceful town called Fortskill, or they say. Little do they know that 4 of them are part of a criminal group, the Mafia. Day by day, week by week, the Mafia roam the town square, killing anyone in their way and those who put them in danger. The Cops try their best to keep this town as peaceful as can be, but nothing stands in the way of the Mafia. Who will win the battle? The Mafia? The Cops? Or a smart savvy Citizen who solves it all?

Do you think you have what it takes to help solve this mystery? Or will you cause more crime in Fortskill? We'll find out soon in ... The Mafia: Fortskill!

Alright folks, I need 15 committed people to play the game. I will explain the rules once I get 15 people signed up. Sign up now!!

If you want to be a Cop or a Mafia member, more information coming later!
    Last edited by AntmSTarTa; 08-26-2005 at 12:20 PM.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    The mafia, I have played with cards in Drama class. Also kind of reminded me of AIWANNABEs Fort Verseppias.(sp?)

Wondering if when someone is accused, they give a reason in why they are not the mafia and then we vote on if they are killed or not. Also will there be an angel that ask the host whether someone is the mafia and they yes or no?

Put me onthe pretty sure list that I will be apart of this game.
    15. -Most likely baskiddball-

This game is similar to AIWANNABE's Versipellis game, yet this one has challenges.

Format of Game

Challenge A - All will compete in the challenge. There will be 3 winners and each of the winners will nominate someone to be executed. The winners will give a full explanation on why they chose that person, anything from "They think that I'm a Mafia so I'm getting rid of them before they get rid of me" to "He is in the Mafia, I think" to "I just don't liked that person." There will be 3 people on the nomination block. You will have 2 days to do the challenge and 1 day to submit the nomination.

Town Gathering - I, the host, will reveal who the winners chose and their reasons. You will have 2 days to discuss, if any, and then send me your vote to execute one of the 3 nominated Townspeople. It will be proportionate and all the votes will count as 67% of the Town Execution.

Cops Veto and Mafia Vote - If they wish, the cops together can decide to veto the current majority-holder of votes from the town gathering and the runner-up will then be the majority holder. The Mafia will have a meeting and they will come up with the remaining 33% of the vote. The vote can be unanimous or varied. Proportionate. Both will go for 1-2 days.

Town Execution - After the Cops veto a nominee, if they chose to do so, the votes from the Town Gathering and the Mafia Vote will be added together and someone will be executed.

Challenge B - In this challenge, the top 3 or 2 will earn a Permission to Live. The Permission is the same thing as an exemption. They must either use it that week, or give it to someone else to use that week. It means that you cannot be executed at the next execution. You will have 2 days to complete the challenge.

Mafia Suspicions All Townspeople will PM their top 4 choices on who they think is involved with the Mafia. It is ranked so the 1st choice is worth 4 pts, 2nd choice is worth 3 pts, etc. Person with the highest Mafia Suspicion points will be executed. Remember, Mafia members should not put themselves, for then they will have a high Suspicion, and maybe get executed. 2 days to get the Suspicions in.

The Game is Over when:
    a) All of the Mafia members are executed. Winners are the Cops.
    b) All of the Cops are executed. Winners are the Mafia members.
    c) A Citizen figures out the 4 people in the Mafia. Winner is the guesser.
    d) Everyone but 3 people get executed. If ANY Citizen is in the final 3, the Citizen(s) win. MMC Mafia wins. MCC Cops win.

I know it sounds a bit confusing, but I will explain it more as the game progesses.
    Last edited by AntmSTarTa; 08-26-2005 at 12:28 PM.

1. manjalteng

Wow! This sounds soooo cool! It kind of reminds me of the boardgame Clue or "The Mole" with a killing spree haha! Can't wait!

question? so every week 2 people will be executed? and what do you mean by the mafia will vote? i mean like why would they vote? let's say that everyone votes for a mafia person (but we don't know that), so obviously the mafia would want to save him/her. but the people hold the majority, so they can't really save their member...
    Last edited by manjalteng; 08-26-2005 at 12:29 PM.

1. manjalteng
    15. -Most Likely Baskiddball-

Count me in too

1. manjalteng
    2. Nikki_Brandon
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Ohhhh!! This sounds like fun! Great game Antm!!!

1. manjalteng
    2. Nikki_Brandon
    3. CallieCutie

Sounds refreshing and different, plus it is going to be hosted by an awesome dude lol! I'm in as well!

1. manjalteng
    2. Nikki_Brandon
    3. CallieCutie
    4. GlitterxGold

THis looks like a well-organized, efficient, scary game.

(please don't kill me~)

1. manjalteng
    2. Nikki_Brandon
    3. CallieCutie
    4. GlitterxGold
    5. Estquer

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    Seems fun and intresting sign me up!

1. manjalteng
    2. Nikki_Brandon
    3. CallieCutie