Closed Thread
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

3. Do not attack the host. Please.
    *runs up behind him and gives him a wedgie*

Hey, that wasn't me! It was Rebecca running out of the basement naked again!

KYLIE AND MIKE RULE ALL!! RiddleMeThis's Avatar
    Well i can't wait to start ( even though i already said that) can't wait!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    This is going to be extremelly fun, cant wait! Thanks for hosting the game. Wondering if a citizen and a cop can both win since the cop can execute the mafia but the citizen can know wo they are. And if a cop executes a mafia member wont all the citizens know that they are part of the mafia so it will be easier to guess the 4 if one is already revealed. Does a citizen guess every week who the mafia is?

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    This is going to be extremelly fun, cant wait! Thanks for hosting the game. Wondering if a citizen and a cop can both win since the cop can execute the mafia but the citizen can know wo they are. And if a cop executes a mafia member wont all the citizens know that they are part of the mafia so it will be easier to guess the 4 if one is already revealed. Does a citizen guess every week who the mafia is?
    This is a little different than the popular card game. The Cop can't kill a Mafia. They can only veto a nomination. In this game, Cops have more power than a Citizen, but the Mafia has the most power. Nobody can figure out who the Mafia is, or who a Cop is, or who a Citizen is. Only the Mafia know of the Mafia, only the Cops know about the Cops.

A citizen guesses every week of who the Mafia is, in a sort. Except you won't know for sure until the END OF THE GAME or maybe through Twists I might have

FORT Fogey
    Umm... Antm, I don't understangd the Mafia Suspicions part the game. Does that mean if we DO know who the Mafia is... we will get eliminated?

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    Umm... Antm, I don't understangd the Mafia Suspicions part the game. Does that mean if we DO know who the Mafia is... we will get eliminated?
    No, gosh no, that would be crazy! That's when you send me a list of who you think is in the Mafia. It's only between you and me. Here is an example: (Let's say that those are people playing the game)

Antmstarta's Mafia Suspicion List:
    1. xMafiax (meaning I think he is in the mafia more than the other 3)
    2. Mafia_fan2005
    3. IamMafia
    4. MafiaKiller (of my mafia choices, I think that he is less than the other 3)

DoeBoy's Mafia Suspicion List:
    1. IamMafia
    2. xMafiax
    3. MafiaKiller
    4. DoeMafia

Overall, if it was just you and me, the highest average placing for Suspicion is xMafiax, so he would be executed.

If you know who all of the Mafia is, it doesn't really matter which order you put it. If you were in the Mafia, you wouldn't want to put you and your fellow Mafia down, because that gives you a high ranking, and may get your own Mafia executed.

Think of it this way. It's a list of who you want OUT of the game. And the goal in the game, for the most part, is to execute all of the Mafia. So if the Mafia puts theirselves on the list, they are basically trying to get the Mafia out. Which is not a good thing, because they are in the Mafia. Get it?

FORT Fogey
    Oh, thanks for the clarification! So, it's more like a "vote off".

So, potentially, this game could end pretty quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by cowchpotaytoe
    So, potentially, this game could end pretty quickly?
    It could, but I'll try my best to make it go longer with twists and stuff. *hint*hint*

If this game ends before most of my challenges are completed, we could probably just continue the game with the challenges instead of as a Mafia game because it is over. But we'll get to this thought after the game is over.

Reminder:

24 Hours Left to Get your Cop/Mafia Survey's in!

Closed Thread