Closed Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

Woohoo This win would not have been possible without that guessing challenge though since I got it all right...And I thought the citizens and cops win as a group...So I shared information with AI and was planning to do the same with Glitter and Callie as well. And now for the burning question as to who are the seers, Both AI and me were SEERS!!!

Congratulations guys...>And thanks ANTM for a great game
    Last edited by Nikki_Brandon; 11-08-2005 at 02:14 AM.
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Haha I love all these nicknames you mates are coming up with.

Callie and r0ggie ... it reminds me of Yogi bear hehe

And Glitter and AIWannabooty, that really cracked me up hehe
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    "Roggie", glitter does wonders. if you have a name, she can put booty in it. I have to say I figured out the mafia purely on a few hunches, and that challenge that he gave us. I knew for sure who wasnt int he mafia and by process of elimination, I figured who was in it. The only thing stopping me from finding out who was in the mafia, was whether Roguish or glitter was in it. Thanks mate

Ummm I just had an alliance with AI, and had antm decided not to declare a winner, there was another alliance up in the works

FORT Fogey
    Congrats you three!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    Me and Callie debated like over and over and over whether "certain" people were mafia members. When cowch was still in the game, they were both gunning for r0guish, and I kind of thought he was a mafia man too, but I was like, oh heck, well, maybe he can be the LAST mafia guy standing around.

In the beginnning of the game the people always on my list was Nikki, Darken, AI, and Estquer. Estquer has been on my list like every single time I believe lol. Midway and later in the game, I started putting DamonVictor and stopped putting Nikki and Darken. Recently, I also started to suspect my boy Bball and the lovely izzy as well.

In any case, I had a lot of fun, and I am sooo happy for ya'll, especially one of my most favoUrite Canadians in the whole galaxy Bball, Nikki (who early on I told him I would not vote for him anymore since we became sort of friends through someone else), and of course, AIWannabooty, who I really did stop nominating when he did his whole "OMG I am not a mafia member, why are you guys always targeting me" thing, but then started right back up nominating again when I realized oh hey, nice strategy babe heheh.
    You thought I was Mafia? I kept putting you on the list because I thought you were mafia

Congratulations to the winners! Wow!! I only had one cop figured out and two mafia people. I guess my prioritiy was keeping myself alive. lol

Antm, you did an awesome job as host!! Looking forward to your next game!!

Closed Thread