Closed Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

Well... I may have been a Mafia member...

AIW, N_B, and baskiddball, when did you guys figure out I was one of the Mafia?? And btw, congrats to all 3 of you!!!

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Excellent game everyone! Let me reveal that...

I WAS A MAFIA MEMBER!

Haha yes, yes, I decieved quite a few of you but I was figured out eventually I'm sure. Oh well, great, thoughtful, and amazingly organized game ANTMStarTa! And to all the players, it was a pleasure attempting to execute all of you (heehee)

AIW, Bball, and Nikki - bravo, bravo.

And to me fellow mafia mates (you know who you are), amazing job! Not a single one of us got evicted until now of course until I got evicted and the game ended hehe so kudos!

And to the cops, cowchpotaytoe, Glitter, and Callie - brava to you three as well! Hehe.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Who was the seer?

I figured out who everybody was once ANTM posted the guessing challenge. Before that I knew Callie was a cop, r0guish was mafia, baskiddball and Bambi were citizens, and I think I knew one more. Not sure though.

ETA: Myself, r0guish, Estquer, Nikki, Bambi, and Riddle formed an alliance after one of the first challenges when we realized we were targeted. When I found out r0guish was Mafia I wasn't quite sure how to deal with the whole alliance thing.

Wow AIW, you formed an alliance with almost everyone who wasnt in the mafia.

Yes, Myself and r0guish were apart of the lovely decieving Mafia. I hope I wasn't figured out right away. But anyway, I'm hoping that the remaing 2 Mafia members come in and confess soon. lol

Antm, Congrats on having a truely awesome game, and I enjoyed it til the end! Yah, I didnt really know anyone's roles until the guessing twist, which is when I figured Callie and Glitter out. But either way, I suspected Glitter from the beginning! lol

And again, Congrtas to AIW, Nikki, and baskiddball. Congrats to AntmSTarTa, and to everyone else for making it as far as they did!!!

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    "Bang Bang =D" Moi=Mafia. Congrats you guys! THis was a GREAT GAME ANTM...Thanks for hosting it...
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    * a reincarnated lopevian says "congratulations" to the winners *
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

I figured out who everybody was once ANTM posted the guessing challenge. Before that I knew Callie was a cop, r0guish was mafia, baskiddball and Bambi were citizens, and I think I knew one more. Not sure though.

ETA: Myself, r0guish, Estquer, Nikki, Bambi, and Riddle formed an alliance after one of the first challenges when we realized we were targeted. When I found out r0guish was Mafia I wasn't quite sure how to deal with the whole alliance thing.
    Hehe well I think it actually worked to both our advantages because even though I was in the alliance, I was always targetting the only sure person I knew was a cop which was Glitter. Then the guessing game came and realized the only other cop could be Callie. In this way, I never ever targetted anyone in the alliance until this past week when I realized you definitely knew I was mafia already hehe.

On the other hand, notice how I always tried to get you to NOT put DamonVictor on the mafia suspisions list? It's because I had to protect my fellow mafia member haha.

Then of course I went MIA and that totally gave you opportunity to knock me out. So bravo hehe
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Yep I was Mafia too

Quote Originally Posted by r0guish
    And to the cops, cowchpotaytoe, Glitter, and Callie - brava to you three as well! Hehe.
    How'd ya know I was a cop (That darn guessing game really got me ) I pride myself (a little bit) in knowing I was the only cop left alive

Congrats to the 3 who won the game!!!

I was sooooo close to figuring out who the mafia was too! I had 3 mafia people figured out and I couldn't figure out who the 4th one was (r0ggie). I was having a REALLY tough time figuring out if it was between AI or r0ggie. I was hoping for just one more challenge, and then I would of possibly gotten it. Oh well... the early bird gets the worm

GREAT GAME GUYS!!! I enjoyed it soooooo much!

Me and Callie debated like over and over and over whether "certain" people were mafia members. When cowch was still in the game, they were both gunning for r0guish, and I kind of thought he was a mafia man too, but I was like, oh heck, well, maybe he can be the LAST mafia guy standing around.

In the beginnning of the game the people always on my list was Nikki, Darken, AI, and Estquer. Estquer has been on my list like every single time I believe lol. Midway and later in the game, I started putting DamonVictor and stopped putting Nikki and Darken. Recently, I also started to suspect my boy Bball and the lovely izzy as well.

In any case, I had a lot of fun, and I am sooo happy for ya'll, especially one of my most favoUrite Canadians in the whole galaxy Bball, Nikki (who early on I told him I would not vote for him anymore since we became sort of friends through someone else), and of course, AIWannabooty, who I really did stop nominating when he did his whole "OMG I am not a mafia member, why are you guys always targeting me" thing, but then started right back up nominating again when I realized oh hey, nice strategy babe heheh.

Closed Thread