Closed Thread
Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 444454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I dont really know where to post this, but since this is technically the only game Im still in, might as well be here.

I would absolutely LOVE if someone made a school house rock 2. I read some of that thread and it is absolutely hilarious and I think its a really awsome game. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    I would absolutely LOVE if someone made a school house rock 2. I read some of that thread and it is absolutely hilarious and I think its a really awsome game. -.-
    I agree it was a great game. Maybe you can post in the FORT Games Graveyard and see if anybody wants to start another one.

Mafia Execution

Hello townspeople and welcome to yet another execution. A couple of days ago, lopevian and GlitterxGold were put on the chopping block to be executed. Without more to do, here are the votes:

By a vote of 53% to 47%,

GlitterxGold, you are
    EXECUTED.

I'm sorry to say, GlitterxGold, you would have been executed, but if it weren't for the Cop(s), then you'd be outta here. Sorry for the scare.

Yes, this means that the Cop(s) have decided to SAVE GlitterxGold from the chopping block this time, and you know what that means?

I'm sorry to say, lopevian, you have been executed. Please pack your bags and leave Fortskill. -Wait- Please make your way to the public hanging ASAP. You HAVE been executed.

------------------------------------------------

Remaining Players:

AIWANNABE
    Estquer
    Nikki_Brandon
    GlitterxGold
    DamonVictor
    CallieCutie
    il2az7
    RiddleMeThis
    Darkensoul7
    baskiddball
    r0guish
    Bambi

Just a heads up, I will be having a double execution with the Mafia Suspicions, so beware!

Next challenge up in a few.

Challenge B4: Popularity

In this game, you will be tested on how much you like others, how much others like you, and also how much you love yourself more than the rest.

You must rate each of the remaining players from a 1 to a 10, 10 being the highest. Sounds easy? Think again.

Every time you give someone a rating of 1, you score 10 points against yourself. If you rate someone a 2, you score 9 points against yourself. If you rate someone a 3, 8 points against yourself and so on … If you rate someone a 10, you only score 1 point against yourself.

At the end, the rating the other players rated you will play hand-in-hand with the number of points against you.

I know it sounds confusing, so here is an example with 4 people, hopefully it will be clear.

Person A: Receives 16 points against self
    gives B: 10
    gives C: 2
    gives D: 5

Person B: Receives 14 points against self.
    gives A: 8
    gives C: 1
    gives D: 10

Person C: Receives 11 points against self.
    gives A: 9
    gives B: 8
    gives D: 5

Person D: Receives 15 points against self.
    gives A: 8
    gives B: 7
    gives C: 3

Rating that others rated A: (8, 9, 8) = 25
    Rating that others rated B: (10, 8, 7) = 25
    Rating that others rated C: (2, 1, 3) = 6
    Rating that others rated D: (5, 10, 5) = 20

Now, the number of points that each received against themselves is subtracted from 30. (Don’t ask why, please, if you really want to know, I’ll explain later, but there is logic to it.)
    A: 30-16=14
    B: 30-14=16
    C: 30-11=19
    D: 30-15=15

This number is then averaged with the rating that others gave you to find your total rating.

A: 25 and 14 = Average of 19.5
    B: 25 and 16 = Average of 20.5
    C: 6 and 19 = Average of 12.5
    D: 20 and 15 = Average of 17.5
    In this situation, Person B would win.

Analysis:
    As you can see, before the averaging of the points, both Person A and B had a rating of 25. Once you average in the points against yourself, Person B wins by a margin because B was more generous in the points giving to others than A, so obviously, he was the “better person” so he wins the challenge. Person C had a horrible rating from others however his final score was more than doubled because he was so nice and generous in giving the others a good rating. Person D had an OK rating from the others, but he wasn’t the nicest person in giving others a high rating, so that brought him down a little bit. This challenge will make you think. If you’re nice to others, you’re just giving them a higher rating to work with, yet you’re not scoring much against yourself, which is a plus. If you rate others considerably low, those people will have a lower rating, yet that will bring you down too because you will have a higher score against you. If you think no one likes you, I suggest you give others a high rating to score a small pointage against yourself.

I hope this isn’t too confusing.

Deadline: 72hours @ 10PM EST November 2. Good luck.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I survived!! No, wait....I'm dead? I'm dead! What a dirty set up Antm! I should of rat-a-tat-tatted your a$$ when I had the chance. Except I never had the chance.

Oh well....

Just kiddin' Thanks for a great game Antm, and thanks to my fellow players. It was fun ya'll, and good luck to each of you remaining!

RIP lopevian
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

As a request from lopevian, here is their composition from last challenge:
    Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    It was suppose to be a relaxing weekend getaway. A little town named Fortskill. Little town, big reputation. The infamous Godfather of the Mafia, Rob Mariano, was finally captured here by the dashing Michael Donnelly, super Cop. The townspeople had tried in vain to nab him, but were brutally executed.
    Feeling hungry, I asked a local named Shii Ann where I may get a bite to eat. She was wearing Old Navy jeans and eating an apple. She recommended Burger King or Kentucky Fried Chicken. I asked her if she had been crying. She told me her ankle took a twist, bit it would heal. I offered her a Kleenex. She drove me to KFC in her General Motors car. En route, she hit a pole near the local IKEA. I had grave suspicions about her driving skills.
    After lunch, I went looking for a stoolie that hung out at the shooting range. They called him "Bullets". He could hit any target. He was easy to find. He told me he'd meet me later in the Townsquare, give me a call on my Samsung phone when the time was right.
    They found my dead body on Monday morning. My identity, to this day, has not been determined. I was grasping a shield, emblazoned with an "F"...a shield that quite obviously did not do it's job.
    It was supposed to be a relaxing weekend getaway, but the town of Fortskill had other plans.

Was that lopevian's 200 words or less challenge? Because I basically did the same type of story!!

Sorry to see you go lopevian!

Wow...thank you Cops for saving my glitter boo-tay! *blows kisses to the sky up to lopevian*

Hmmm now which ones of you wanted to KO me????? *looks around and raises eyebrow*

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    Wow...thank you Cops for saving my glitter boo-tay! *blows kisses to the sky up to lopevian*

Hmmm now which ones of you wanted to KO me????? *looks around and raises eyebrow*
    Whoever the mafia are... they'll really want you out now, lol. (not saying I am mafia... well... maybe I am, but maybe I'm not )

Lol, we know you are, Estquer!

Au revior lopevian! Thou shall be greatly missed!

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Closed Thread