Closed Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Est gave it to Nikki and Bambi, while I had actually got 7 in my story. So I think its us four who has immunity and need to nominate.

But I didn't give immunity to nikki

Nomination Ceremony

Welcome back everyone to Fortskill. A few days ago, I asked the winners and the tiers of the last challenge to each nominate someone for execution. Estquer, as the winner of the challenge, had to choose two people to share this honor with. He chose AIWANNABE and Bambi. This week, there's only going to be 2 people up for execution, as two people nominated the same person. I'm sorry to say the 2 people that are up for execution are:

lopevian
    GlitterxGold

At this time, I need to get the votes from all of you. Vote for the person you would like to see ... GONE. Just a reminder:

Citizens vote for one to be gone.
    Mafia gets one vote as a citizen and one vote as a Mafia. Be sure to tell me which is which.
    Cops get one vote as well, and they also have the power to veto a nomination.

Deadline: 48hrs @ 10PM EST Saturday October 29. Good luck.

Wow, thanks for immunity Estquer. Good luck lopevian & Glitter!

Estquer, thank you so much! What a nice thing to do!

You two that are up, good luck to both of you!!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I did have a baaaaad feeling! Was hoping it was heartburn. Good luck GlitterxGold! (if I do end up going, better me than Bobby Jon is all I can say , I had another TC mini-coronary again tonight... )
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I cant believe that out of us four, we each picked 2 of the same people. Im sorry guys for your nomination. I wish both of you good luck and its sad that one of you are gonna have to go.

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I did have a baaaaad feeling! Was hoping it was heartburn. Good luck GlitterxGold! (if I do end up going, better me than Bobby Jon is all I can say , I had another TC mini-coronary again tonight... )
    LOL I had a feeling this would happen too. Good luck to you too lopevian. Regardless of which ones of us gets KO'd, I enjoyed playing with you and all of you cats and will see ya'll in the big glittery nightclub in the sky!

Gee I wonder which one of ya'll nominated me?

It's okay, I won't tell everybody about your late night visits to my room, throwing rocks at my window, trying to sing all American Idol style. Really now, just because I decided to end my swinging Bachelorette days before you decided to wanted to "get your shine on" with me, that's no reason to go all Mafia on me like that. But that's ok, broken hearts do take time to heal after all. *blows kisses*
    Last edited by GlitterxGold; 10-28-2005 at 12:21 PM.

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Awwwww glitter :cry How can I heal my fragile broken heart when I got rejected by your glittery bad self?

Was it when I sung Canadian Idol instead of American Idol? I know Canadian Idol sucks but thats all I know *Sniff*

Was it when I threw a rock at your window and broke it and the rock hit your cat and killed it? I didnt know how hard I could throw. *Sigh*

Was it the fact that I came to you at 4 am every night for a week? I cant help if Im nocternal! *Gurgle*

You caught me glitter, I wanted to run off with you into the sun and make babies with glitter balls and froclick through the sunflowers!

*Runs off with his broken heart alone*

Good luck to the nominees, lopevian and Glitter...

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Thanks as well, it has been fun my fellow Fortskillers. I feel a case of rigor-mortice coming on, though it could be just the colder weather.

Glitter...right back at ya!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Closed Thread