Closed Thread
Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I just sent my PM in. Since there are eight MAFIA categories to select one from each, and there are only four MAFIA, some of those groupings had "none of the above" for an answer.....right???
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

All is quiet in the town of Fortskill...

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

I'm here il2az7, quietly trying to figure out HOW if there are only four Mafia then how is it there is one right answer in eight Mafia categories. Can anyone set me straight? If I did it wrong, I JUST KNOW Antm won't tell me until after it's too late!!

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I'm here il2az7, quietly trying to figure out HOW if there are only four Mafia then how is it there is one right answer in eight Mafia categories. Can anyone set me straight? If I did it wrong, I JUST KNOW Antm won't tell me until after it's too late!!
    I'm really not sure, but I think it is so more people are under suspicion? I mean, I think everyone is listed twice... I think it is just throw us off...But then again, don't quote me, because I'm not even sure!

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

So, what new everybody? We have to get this game more active. So what's new with me....nothing!! haha!

I have just PMed you all on your results of the second part of the twist. I will post the next challenge later tonight, after ANTM.

You guys have been through 3 complete cycles of the game. This means your 4th will begin tonight. Just a reminder that this is your last chance to nominate the seer if you win the challenge.

Mystery Words

This challenge is very simple. You must write me a 200 word or less piece about anything youíd like, ranging from who you think is in the Mafia, to what you had for dinner last night. But please, donít tell me what you had for dinner last night; I really donít need to know. You goal is to use as many of the 20 pre-determined mystery words in your piece. The words have to do with the game and how to win, that's the only hint I'll be giving you. The top 3 people who use the most words in their piece win the challenge. Good luck. You have 48 hours.

Deadline: Friday, 10/21, @ 10PM EST

PS. I would like to see more activity in this thread. It's scaring me that no one's talking. Maybe no one's interested anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    PS. I would like to see more activity in this thread. It's scaring me that no one's talking. Maybe no one's interested anymore?
    All of the talkative people are dead

Antm! This sounds like fun! You have a great imagination! I am in no way, shape or form sucking up here.

So...it paid off to get the twist questions wrong. Now that's a game I can play! I may or may not know who a Cop is, but I know for certain four of you are not Mafia! The list narrows *cue spooky organ music*...anybody getting nervous?

Closed Thread