Closed Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

Awww! You will be greatly missed cowch!!! Hope to see you around

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Well...... I can't say I wasn't expecting it, but it seems odd that I would have been a target just because I was winning most of the competitions. In a game like this, it doesn't seem like a necessarily bad thing. Oh well, I'll see you all in other games. Bye, everyone .

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Just a question. Im still confused on how we will find these mafia members and what they can specifically do. With just pure challenges here, its also hard to have any new ideas who can be mafia members if we dont know if the killed houseguests were mafias or angels or whatever. I just have no idea to what approach I would go to win this game. Are the suspicion lists, guesses to evict. Could there be dead mafia members now? What if we have a suspicion of a dead mafia member but you cant put them as one of your four. Its pretty confusing.

Oh and sorry to see you go cowch.

Quote Originally Posted by baskiddball
    Just a question. Im still confused on how we will find these mafia members and what they can specifically do. With just pure challenges here, its also hard to have any new ideas who can be mafia members if we dont know if the killed houseguests were mafias or angels or whatever. I just have no idea to what approach I would go to win this game. Are the suspicion lists, guesses to evict. Could there be dead mafia members now? What if we have a suspicion of a dead mafia member but you cant put them as one of your four. Its pretty confusing.
    Through *twists* I have planned, you may be able to find out or even have a hint.

Also when the town is voting, just know that the Mafia have a bigger role in who to kill, so even if someone in the Mafia is nominated, they have a far less likely chance of getting executed than the others.

Whew I escaped the hangman's noose

Twist!

As of the moment, we have 6 less players than we started with. Six people have been executed by you guys, Fortskill. Some of you may know who you killed, and others may not. At this time, I would like to give you the chance to find out one, two, maybe all six identities.

Executed Townspeople:
    PtonKD21
    TARfan_Carrie
    DoeBoy
    manjalteng
    RubenIZMyne
    cowchpotaytoe

I will now tell you that in this list of players, there are 2 categories of players. In each category, there may be 1 to 5 players. Either:
    a) Mafia / Citizen
    b) Cop / Citizen
    c) Mafia / Cop
    If it is (a), then everyone that has been executed could be classified as either a Mafia or Citizen. There may be only 1 Mafia, 2 Mafias. There may be 5 Citizens, 4 Citizens, I will not tell you that. That is your job.

You need to PM what the 2 categories are in that list and how many of each there are. Here are examples:

"The 2 categories are Mafia and Cop. There are 3 Cops and 3 Mafias in that last."
    "The 2 categories are Mafia and Citizen. There are 2 Mafia and 4 Citizens."
    "The 2 categories are Cop and Citizen. There are 2 Cops and 4 Citizens."
    etc...

I need your guesses by:

Deadline: 48hrs @ Friday October 14, at 10PM EST. Good luck.

What happens if we get our guess right or wrong?

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Quote Originally Posted by il2az7
    What happens if we get our guess right or wrong?
    You'll find out later. This is just part 1 of the Twist

Deadline's Up??
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I will be updating when I get back home today, which will be in a couple of hours. Sorry for the delay, I'm still trying to work some things in the game out.

Closed Thread