Closed Thread
Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

I do not appreciate the PM's from our host... and AI's post!

It was CLEARLY all luck!!!! I was even the last one to send in my challenge... and ANTM can check by the times from when I opened up her PM, and sent my challenge in.

With this kind of attitude... I don't want to be part of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I do not appreciate the PM's from our host... and AI's post!

It was CLEARLY all luck!!!! I was even the last one to send in my challenge... and ANTM can check by the times from when I opened up her PM, and sent my challenge in.

With this kind of attitude... I don't want to be part of this game.
    Firstly, I have not said that ANYBODY cheated, it's just a suspicion that's going around because it is a possibility because I, yes I, made a STUPID mistake.

Secondly, the "accusation" was not completely towards you, it was towards all of the players who happened to have an extremely high score. I know that it is possible for that to happen, but extremely unlikely, but it could still happen.

Thirdly, this challenge was not a timed challenge, but I understand what you mean, you opened the reminder PM to you and sent it in. Time was not important in this challenge. I have PMed you more of my reasoning, BTW.

Lastly, if you feel obliged to leave the game, then do so. There's no pressure on you, and I would completely understand your reason to why. It was a mistake of mine that caused this problem in my first game, so I would be completely responsible of your leaving, if you choose to do so.

Well those who found the original images know what they did. It's not a big deal hehe, ANTM was just stating a valid truth. I lucked out lol, I think it's clear through all of the "luck" reasoning posts I've made. But hey, let's just get on with this eh? From checking my number count, I actually landed on a couple minuses: once again, it's all LUCK - no big deal really LOL.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Uhhh I am totally confused lol. But um we could always just do another challenge? *cough cough looking at low score*

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    Wow I am such a bonehead. I just enlarged the image on paint. And found what kind of said negative numbers. But I said all 6s, and 4s and stuff like that because i thought you always start at 1, and if its 6, you go 6 off and then start back at the start again. Which is absolutely stupid and I have no idea why I thought such a thing.

I just used my 3 lucky numbers as many times as I could to get to 30 in 10 moves. I didn't know this thing was a real game somewhere on the internet. I honestly thought it was something that Antm made up to give us an idea of what we were suppose to do. Where is this game board posted anyway?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Hmmm I just want to make it clear that I did not cheat. I mean, I guess practically in every challenge, thats why I suck at them lol. I started with number 7...my favorite number, hence my username. It was all luck but if you feel that it was unfair..then strip away my immunity. I know I didn't cheat so its all that matters. I still dont even know what you mean...what was the mistake?
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

After thinking about it, I will let the winners keep their immunity, as no one "admitted" to cheating if they had. Sorry for the controversy.

You may now send in your Mafia Suspicions List. You have 48 hours so they're now due at 10PM EST on Sunday. Good luck.

I still haven't even seen the full larged size picture of the board. It's not showing up for me here on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I still haven't even seen the full larged size picture of the board. It's not showing up for me here on this thread
    If you scroll up to the results, it should be there and showing up.

If not, here is the link:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...yoyun/life.jpg

Closed Thread