Closed Thread
Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    You're going to be missed RubenIZMyne!!! I miss you already!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

yes, Miss you soo much already Ruben! i hope to see your spirit, as I agree with Bambi! But I dont want penalties either, as I agree with Estquer!

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    You cant get a penalty for saying how much it sucks that Ruben got executed. I think with the three up, it would suck either way. Ruben was active and a cool fellow citizen. *puts flowers by her grave*

Au revoir Ruben! Game well played!

The Game of LIFE you say ANTMStarTa? More like the game of luck hehe Good luck (how appropriate) to everyone on this new challenge!
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

*pours a 40 on the sidewalk for Ruben*

*gives Damon a hug....quickly checking behind his ear to see if I can see any Mafia or Cop tatoos* Thanks for not executing us.....eek this challenge looks tricky!

Warning

If you read the sticky thread in the other Fun and Games thread, they have a new rule for the length of the game. In the case that this game has to do the same, I may begin to do double executions and such to get the game rolling. Just to warn you alls.

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Deadline: I'll be giving a little more time, because some people celebrate the Jewish holiday, so I'll say 72hours @ 10PM EST Oct 5, 2005.
    I'm very sorry, folks. I actually meant it as 10PM EST on Oct 6, 2005. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm still waiting for one challenge. I have PM'ed them.

The Game of Life: Results

Welcome, everyone to the result ceremony of our 3rd "B" Challenge: The Game of Life. Let's go immediately to the results:

CallieCutie: +12
    DarkenSoul7: +10
    r0guish: +6
    Bambi: +6

---------------------------------------
    AIWANNABE: +2
    lopevian +2
    il2az7: +2
    cowchpotaytoe: +1
    DamonVictor: +1
    baskiddball: +1
    Estquer: 0
    RiddleMeThis: -1
    GlitterxGold: -1
    Nikki_Brandon: -3

Congrats to CallieCutie, DarkenSoul7, r0guish, and Bambi for winning this challenge!

I now need you all to send me the Mafia Suspicions List. You all know the drill, the winners CANNOT be executed, but however, if you believe that one or more of them are involved with the Mafia, and you put all 4 of them [executed or not] on your list, you win. And of course, the Mafia cannot do this. Sorry.

Deadline: 48hours @ 10EST Saturday, 10/8/05. Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------

ETA::// Wow, the 4 winners did VERY well and I do not know how they did that. Must have some super-nice enlarging programs that allow them to do that. I dont know, as r0guish said, it's ALL LUCK.

Here is the actual board that was used to score the challenge. And if I made a mistake with your score, which is VERY possible, please feel free to correct me

Yes, it said Ivette won HoH. I know, I know, that's a while back, but that's when I made this challenge so I used it

Please read this everyone!

Sorry, everyone. I made a BIG mistake that would have allowed all of you to get the best score possible. It was open to ALL. That's if you noticed it.

Please do not say if you know, it would be better to keep it down low. For those of you who figured it out, props to you I wouldn't have known.

If this becomes an issue, I'll have to think of something. If the winners do not "admit" to this, because getting a score that high is nearly impossible, then either no one would be exempt or we'll just have another challenge.

As for the deadline, you do not need to send it in yet. I will speak with the winners.
    Last edited by AntmSTarTa; 10-06-2005 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Sorry, everyone. I made a BIG mistake that would have allowed all of you to get the best score possible. It was open to ALL. That's if you noticed it.

Please do not say if you know, it would be better to keep it down low. For those of you who figured it out, props to you I wouldn't have known.

If this becomes an issue, I'll have to think of something.
    I'm not a big fan of searching for the original picture (clearly cheating), which some of you did, but if that's what you want to stoop down to to win, that's fine by me.

Closed Thread