Closed Thread
Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

FORT Fogey
    Oh, AIW, I'm only basing my bullets on people that I think deserve to win immunity. I'm sure no one really wants you out in the first round.

My bullets were really distributed randomly. I think I gave all my bullets to the people most likely to lose this challenge...

This is going to be my only time defending myself, if you want to believe it, fine. If you don't, that's fine as well.

Coming into this game, no matter what role I got, I knew everybody would be gunning after me thinking I was part of the Mafia or part of the cops. I hoped that people wouldn't, but it was expected. I mean what's the point of playing, if everybody is just going to gun after me? With all this suspicion around me, why the heck would ANTMstara make me part of the mafia or cops if he knew everybody would come after me. The game would end too quickly if that happened.

So basically what I am saying is, give me a fair shot, I am not part of the Mafia nor the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    With all this suspicion around me, why the heck would ANTMstara make me part of the mafia or cops if he knew everybody would come after me.
    Hmmm that would be a bit obvious now wouldn't it? I am interested in seeing you in action too. It would be worthwhile to keep you around muahahah learn from the master, huh?

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    AI, Im just playin with you I couldnt even play the challenge In fact, it is better to keep AI around, because I dont think there is only one winner in this game, more than one can be left standing when the cops are discovered. But that doesnt mean the cops will probably be gunning after you early. I dont think its fair but its just like with Survivor All stars when they just got rid of all the winners at the beginning. Tell me, why eliminate AI now when we can have him here for all of this game

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    So basically what I am saying is, give me a fair shot, I am not part of the Mafia nor the cops.
    Man! That just CRYS out mafia! J/K

Heh ... about the AIW issue, I thought about it, and made the best decision. Don't think that he IS or ISNT in the Mafia/Cop, as he as well MAY be, but know that I did what I thought was best for the game.

It sure sucks to be gone in the first round because this was a really fun challenge you had there ANTM...Well good luck to the rest of you guys
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I didn't realize everyone hated me so much

Whatever I did, I'm sorry

Ack! Typo!

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Estquer: 2hits - Darkensoul7; 5hits - manjalteng; 3 hits - DamonVictor = 1 Targets Remaining
    It should read 0 Targets Remaining

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    cowch... I can't believe you wanted me out!
    . I'm sorry Doeboy. My strategy was to hit all the people that I didn't think anyone else was going to attack. Now I realize that was a bad strategy because I now have targets on my back from everyone that I attacked .

Closed Thread