Closed Thread
Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mafia: Fortskill

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Well shiver me timbers!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Execution 1

Welcome townspeople to your first execution. Recently, 5 of you have decided to put lopevian, DamonVictor, r0guish, RubenIZMyne, and PtonKD21 up for execution. I am here with the results.

PtonKD21 has recently PMed me with news that he must drop out of the game for personal reasons. I completely understand that. Because we are down one member now, no one will be executed. Consider you 4 very lucky.

Even though PtonKD21 has PMed me this several days ago, I could've stopped the execution process at that time. However I did not do so because I wanted to see who was active and who was inactive. It was a test of inactivity.

Congratulations you 4 for "surviving" your first execution.

The next challenge will be up shortly.

FORT Fogey
    Awwww... Pton, sorry to see you leave!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Bye Pton!!! Nice test Antm .
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Challenge B-1: Shooting Range

Welcome to your next challenge, townspeople. This next challenge will test your friendships and trusts with one another. Can you really trust these people? Do they care about you? You may not know now, but you will find out soon.

In this challenge, everyone has a little dummy version of thenselves. Hanging from 5 different locations on the dummy are targets. Your goal is to keep your targets from getting shot by the other players, while trying to get your dummy to be the last dummy standing with the most targets.

Everyone has 10 bullets. You must PM me with how you are going to use these bullets. You may shoot them all at other people’s dummys, or you may use some to heal your own dummy. It takes 5 bullets to heal 1 target on yourself, yet it only takes 1 bullet to shoot someone else. You need to PM me with your actions to either shoot, heal, or both. This will go on for several rounds until we have a winner.

Reminder: Since baskiddball failed to send in a challenge last round, he will NOT be able to participate.

Example:
    5 bullets to heal one target
    3 bullets to shoot at AntmSTarTa
    2 bullets to shoot at MafiaLover

Deadline: Sunday 12 Noon EST You have a little over 48 hours. Good luck.

ETA::// Here is the cast list for those who don't know it by heart

1. manjalteng
    2. Nikki_Brandon
    3. CallieCutie
    4. GlitterxGold
    5. Estquer
    6. RIDDLEMETHIS
    7. TARfan_Carrie
    8. r0guish
    9. cowchpotaytoe
    10. RubenIZMyne
    11. AIWANNABE
    12. il2az7
    13. Bambi
    14. Darkensoul7
    15. Damon
    16. DoeBoy
    17. Baskiddball
    18. lopevian
    Last edited by AntmSTarTa; 09-02-2005 at 11:53 AM.

FORT Fogey
    What do we win for this challenge? Exemptions?

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    What do we win for this challenge? Exemptions?
    A Permission to Life (Yes it's a corny name but I mean it is a killing game, right?) which is the same thing as an exemption. You must use it the round you won it, or give it to someone else to use that round.

I will be gone until 3PM tomorrow, so I will answer more questions then.

How many bullets will it take for anyone's dummy to be out? For example, would it be wise for someone to use all 10 on a certain person to take him/her out? Or because there are rounds, it would be wise to split up the bullets?

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Your goal is to keep your targets from getting shot by the other players, while trying to get your dummy to be the last dummy standing with the most targets.
    Can you elaborate a bit there ANTM? So we're supposed to have our dummy have lots of targets on it to win the game? I'm confused hehe
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Hi rOguish

I think the way it goes...if there is a player you'd like to see executed, give them all your bullets. If you'd rather do multiple hits, give one bullet each to ten players, or two bullets each to five players. Or as AntmSTarTA posted,
    use five bullets as shields to "heal" yourself (incase you take a hit), fire three more of your bullets at a player, and your last two you can fire off at another. Or if you're feeling vulnerable, you can use all ten of your bullets as TWO healing shields.

Antm...can the healing shields be carried over? Be accumulated? Or is it just for the shooting range challange.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Closed Thread