+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 412 FirstFirst ... 308358398399400401402403404405406407408409410411412 LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4111
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

When I was small, if you rode a bus, you had to wear a tag so they would know what bus to put you on. All day I would fret I would miss my bus 'cause it was near the end of the line.

When I was small I had a cool bus man. He taught me how to make my ears go back and forth!
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

My bus ride was long, 'cause I lived on the edge of town.

When I was small there was no seat belt rule, nor were there car seats for young kids. So what is my point? I might have told you all this 'cause it is a fav tale of mine, but here goes.

We could tell when the small boy in the house next to us was in the car with his mom. He would sit in the back seat, put his hands on the front seat, and bounce. You could see his head go up and down as the car went by. Up and down, up and down, that's what he would do the whole trip!
    rgw718 likes this.

I think a school bus should have seat belts. If cars and trucks make it a rule, why not a school bus?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

My folks had a big car with room for us four kids, and I did not like the long trips down south in it, 'cause Mom and Dad would smoke cigs 'long the way. I could not breathe, and I did not like the smell.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

My dad used to smoke but my mom did not. He did not come home from work 'til late so I was glad not to have to breathe that smoke. My bus stop was at the end of the block. I rode the bus 'til grade 5. Grades 5 and 6 had to walk and it was a long walk. Mom did not drive so if it rained or snowed, I was out of luck. I had rain boots and a rain coat. Who wore a rain coat when they were young?

I did. I did not have boots though. What I wore was not as high. You wear your shoe when you have them on. You can call them by two names. One starts with an "r" and one starts with a "g" Both have more than one syb

My mom did not spoil me. She did not give me a lift to the bus stop, rain, sleet, snow or shine, though it was a long walk up a hill. I had friends whose moms gave them rides. Grrrrrr.

Sounds like some one holds a bit of a grudge.

+ Reply to Thread