+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

One I would still love to see sing live is Sir Paul. I have heard his shows are like none you have seen.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Well, the show was great! The band played lots of songs which brought me back in time. There was a huge crowd. I have a thing to say but it might be hard to 'splain with few sylls. There were 4 of us friends. A man and his wife snuck in at the last min and plopped their chairs down in front of us. My friend and I had a chat. We did not know we spoke too loud. The man and his wife got up and were 'bout to move their chairs a way. I said "oh, I did not know we spoke too loud. I am sor ry. Please don't move b/c of us." I should not have said a thing. The man was full of steam. He yelled at me and my friend. My friend got in fight mode. Boy, I have not seen her like that be fore. She told the man he could have asked us real nice (ly) to shush and not yell. But the man yapped on and on. Ugh! At one point 2 friends of this man and his wife got up to dance. My friend and I said oh we should tell them who said they could get up and dance and block the view of all? But we did not. We did not say a word to them. This man thought he was in charge. I do know we should not have talked so much at the start but we were glad to catch up. He did not ruin our night, tho, so that was good. We will have a laugh from now on when we think of this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

My friend and her hub saw Sir Paul live at the place where the New York Mets play ball. She said he was great!

Shame on that man!

It was not as though he was trapped in a seat, as it was out side, so if he had a wish to move, then so be it, no need to yell!

Oh yeah, I should have used the . Ha ha. He could have moved but he did not. I did not say that the show was free. So, he did not shell out big bucks to hear the band. Some folks just like to hear the sound of their voice and act all puffed up. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Be glad the show was free, the temps were nice, and the band was good. Live and let live, I say!

Did the band sing all of B. J.'s big hits, E C M?
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I found this all the way back on page 3. I think it is time to bring this back to the first page!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

and I had fun last night. We both were glued to our screens as we watched Sir Paul sing in front of a group of high school kids. Sir Paul and his band went to this school in Queens,NYC, which is named for Frank S, or "old blue eyes." The school is a school for the arts and was found ed by the man who sings "I Left My Heart in San Fran..." The kids got the shock of their life as they did not know Sir Paul was there to sing for them. Sir Paul has a new CD out and it is called "New." He looks and sounds great for a man of his age!
    angelic_one2002 likes this.

Yes, that was fun E C M! Sir Paul is quite the man. He still sounds so good, and looks great at his age. I hope he keeps on with what he does for a long long time.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

I am glad you gals had fun and I am glad P B brought back this thread. It is one that makes me use my head, which I like.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

+ Reply to Thread