+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: GAME: One Syllable

The room where I sleep has walls with a shade of green paint, too, PB. I bought the paint in the store which is not Lowes, but Home D. It is a light shade of green.

I went with a pale green. I hope I like it. In the past I have used warm shades or white.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

My wall shade right now is a real pale off white shade. The rug on the floor is a rose mauve. What shade paint would you say would like nice? I need some tips.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I do not have a skill for good decor. I like white walls. Also pale pink. Like I said...no skill

I don't have real good skills with shades. My wall in that room is in need of a fresh coat of paint.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

A hint of sage looks nice with mauve. One that looks like it has been cast on the walls. What wood tone is in that room?

We once had a white bath that was sea foam green and peach. Those go well as a team, but sage goes best with pink, I think.

I like sage with pink, too. There is white wood trim in that room, B B.

Hmm. It would not be my first choice to put sage with a bright white but if it were an off white, I sure would. Mauve is in the beige fam' too. What kind of wood is your bed and chests?

My bed has a white fancy iron head board. My chests are like a small red fruit. My walls will not be sage, but more a pale cuc ( long green veg. used in schools for demo of birth stop. )

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

^^ Off track, but in the schools here, I think they use the fruit that apes eat to show the kids how to stop births.

I do not like real bold shades on walls. My son put a dark red shade in the room where he sleeps. In the room where we dine when we have guests, not the cook room, I have oak tones on the hutch, and dine set. The floor is light oak hard wood. I have a wool rug on the floor that is cream with rose blooms and green leaves. The walls are a shade of off white...think of what scoop one puts in an ice cream cone...not choc, but van.

+ Reply to Thread