+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: GAME: One Syllable

^^ Oh, how cute, ang_one! St. Nick pops up and down. Which site do you go to to get such cute pix?

I go to more than one site, E C M. I go to the main search I use, (starts with "G"), and I click the "I" word at the top..a word used for "pics".
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I bet your grand son will love his game, P B. It's nice they put a new spin on an old game like that and that you found it. If I have grand babes (I pray I do), I will need to learn a lot 'bout this new stuff so they will think I am hip!

Your pic is great ! It makes me want to get a new one, too.

Your new pic is so cute, B B! Love it!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Thanks, pal!

Hi to all! I so love this thread, more than I can say. Is that weird?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

* Waves to V Red*

You have been gone far too long! How have you been? I love this thread, too!

So glad to see V.Red back! This thread is fun.

Thanx for the nice words, East and ang! I am good and now fine that I am back! How are you both?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I am good, thanks! Need to make a trip to the store this day. Seems all we do is eat in this cold spell.

+ Reply to Thread