+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

A good cook is a good friend to have.

You can find quite a few good ways to make foods on here. When I want to make a food or dish, I look it up on here and find it.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT is full of good meal plans.

I can't wait for fresh fruits and veg when it is the time of year that it gets warm.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Sweet corn is what I like to buy at the road side stand.

I like corn, green beans, melon, and most things that are fresh sold at stands.

A fresh red ripe fruit is one of my favs. Some say it is a fruit and there are those who say it is a veg. All that I care is that it is yum.

I think I know which one you mean, B B. I like the red ripe fruit that has seeds on it. I eat them with white cream on them.

I want to know this. I know just what fruit you mean and it is the name of a shade of a stick in a box that you use when you are a kid. Why is that stick pink when the fruit is red?

I have no clue. I like the blue fruits you eat for the first meal of the day. You can put them in baked goods.

+ Reply to Thread