+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

I want to thank KatesMom for the plan for my new pic. She told me the tale of her old one and that gave me the thought to take the pic of the bun with stars on his head.

FORT Fogey

I am kind of sad. The high price sys tem my SO put in to put H20 on my flo wer beds does not work any more. He did it in 1998 so I think the hoses gave up. It will be a pain to dig it all up to see what is wrong with it. We can not do this kind of thing any more.

When we get old we have time to do things, but we do not have the strength. Plus, it makes back pain. That is why I grow most things in pots now. It makes it less work for me and the plants look good. And, I do not have to weed them!

FORT Fogey

PB has hit the nail right on the head!! My H20 pipes are what we put in after we paid all that $$ in 1998 to make the house look good. I am past the point where I can stand with the hose, or pull it here and there to make sure all the
    high price plants are saved. Oy, old age is not for sis sies.

That is why a lot of folks move to a re tire ment place. They do not want all that work that needs to be done in a house.

FORT Fogey

I would love to move to a place that is not so big and keeps me hop ping like a bun. But my hub loves this house and will not move. Says he needs all his "stuff." The work shop he has is full of "stuff" and some of it is just plain junk. One of these days push will come to shove and some one will have to clean and purge the "stuff." Oh my that will be a big job.

And that is my rant for this day.

Yes, there are a lot of peeps in this world that love their "stuff"! I need to get rid of some stuff, too. But it is slow work. I have a lot of old slides that I took in years past that need to go and I have made up my mind that they will go soon!

FORT Fogey

My hub has many slides from his time in the USAF. When he quit work, he said he was going to take them all and digi tize them and put them on his compu ter. Well, it is 5 years now, and guess what?

C M D Tell me bout your H 2 O sys tem. May be I can trou ble shoot for you.
    We are FIN A LY get ting a new roof to day. BAM BAM BAM. But no more blue tarp.

I T G has a hub like mine. They want to do stuff on their own. Why? 'Cause they can. That's why! Gals like us just have to grin and bear it. Hope you like your new roof I T G.

+ Reply to Thread