+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

That sounds nice, PB! I liked trips for work when I was young, but then you "get" that it's the same ho tel room, just a diff er ent place, so it is not as ex cit ing as you first think!

My girl went to the place with the sheep, and then she went to the place where the big horse has a hump. I thought to me, "Why did I not do those things 'fore I had kids?" Once you have a tot, all the cash goes poof, and you can not go on a whim. For me it was Poof, Poof, Poof!

Yes. It was fun for my son for a short time. He hates to go to a far place for work now. He likes to be home with his wife and kids.

"The big horse has a hump" Good one BB!

Yes - I was old er when I had my kids, so I made sure to en joy life as much as I could and take trips while I had dough and no strings, so that there were no re grets and I could just love be ing a wife and mom!

That was a good plan. I was a wife too young, so I did not get to do a lot of fun things.

Yes, but now your kids are grown and you can do those things, while I will be at an age to stop work while my kids might still be in school!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I see the pros and the cons with both. When you are young and with no cares you can pick up and go like my first born son does. You can see much of the world but you have to do it cheap, on a dime. You do not stay in such great digs. But when the kids are grown and you near the age when one stops work, you have more dough to spend. At least that is the hope. You get to stay in nice digs. I could not tent it like my son does or sleep on a friend's couch. Ouch my back would kill me.

I'm glad I wait ed - I was not up to it 'fore, so it would not have been good for the kids! But it is still tough once in a while since I am not 20! O K lad ies, I am off to bed! Have a great night!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yes, sweet dreams, KatesMom. It was so good to "see" you and all our f/g pals this day!

FORT Fogey

I had to leave be fore the clock struck 8pm last night, and I can tell I miss ed a lot of fun!

+ Reply to Thread