+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

Yes, I think she is dumb in some of her thoughts. I think it is clear why she is sin gle!

Let us hope she tells that bad boy to take a hike, and that the good guys can see that the roast they had set the stage for this whole mess. Put a girl down and she does not get past it for quite some time.

Prob I see is that no mat ter what hap pens with Bent, her F 1 has been wat ching and knows what she was say ing all the while he thought they were buil ding for a fu ture. Does not look good for them!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Ash is book smart but not so wise with things of the heart. She needs to 'own' who she is, a smart gal who will soon be a gal with a D D S in front of her name. Plus she is cute with a great bod... she should act more like the 'prize' and stop with the thoughts of : "are they here for me? do they like me e nuff?" Get some pride, girl, and make them work to catch you. She should strut like a pea cock and act like she is 'all that' and more! J M H O.

You are so right ECM! She needs to grow up. She acts like she is a teen, not like a grown gal. But, then, she was the same way last time, with Brad. When she reads all the stuff said 'bout her now, she must be real sad.

Ash said that peeps have made fun of her small chest for years, but good for her, she has not got fake ones, so at least she "owns" that. It could be that she has more pride in who she is than we think. I sure hope so. Hate to think she is not glad with who she is; we all need that in our lives.

I have been where she is. It does not mat ter what peeps on the out side can see. It tends to come from how you were raised - for me it was my mom and the things she said to me. Like the quote in Pre ty Wo man - peeps put you down e nough, you start to be lieve it. The next part is - the bad stuff is e-z er to be lieve!

FORT Fogey

The bot tom line is that we all have to pack up what is in our past that we do not like, get to be the peep we like and want to be, and run with it. A long time ago a peep told me to take all the "c***" from my kid time, put it in a box, tie it shut, put a rock on it, and toss it in the "drink." She was very wise and I did take what she said and try my best to do what she said. It did work out for me and I am a better peep now.
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I have been where she is. It does not mat ter what peeps on the out side can see. It tends to come from how you were raised - for me it was my mom and the things she said to me. Like the quote in Pre ty Wo man - peeps put you down e nough, you start to be lieve it. The next part is - the bad stuff is e-z er to be lieve!
    I am sad to hear this, Kates Mom. My mom made me feel like I was the best thing since sliced bread. As a young gal my high school friends would tell me that I did not have a time of self doubt. I had much faith in my self. So, I thought I was "all that" and so much more. And no, I was not a snob. That is not what I mean to say. Just felt good about my self. So, I have my mom to thank for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    The bot tom line is that we all have to pack up what is in our past that we do not like, get to be the peep we like and want to be, and run with it. A long time ago a peep told me to take all the "c***" from my kid time, put it in a box, tie it shut, put a rock on it, and toss it in the "drink." She was very wise and I did take what she said and try my best to do what she said. It did work out for me and I am a better peep now.
    Wise words in deed, C M D.

+ Reply to Thread