+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

Yes, my lil chick thought she would "paint" the walls with her p**p when she was 1 - I did not think that was fun ny!

Glad your son made it safe - not shocked he's not called. But I would make sure to give him a piece of your mind when he does, if I were you!! Have to at least call to let the 'rents know you are there safe!!!

Kids will do things to make Mom and Dad nuts for their whole lives. They do gross things, they do not call when they should, they make us spend a lot of cash on them for a lot of years. But still, we love them. At times we may ask why we love them. But we do.

We had peeps at our house on the day my babe was blessed. I could not keep track of each thing as I had to take care of my babes, greet our guests, and serve food. A young boy smeared poop on our stair wall. When I found out I cried. I had to throw out my kids L Logs 'cause I could not clean them well, and I knew this boy had played with them. Now this boy will be wed in June plus one month. It is a month that has two syls. I must say I have had a lot of thoughts on what I could get him as a gift... I bet you do not want me to go there.

A big box of diaps?? Or an old set of used L logs?

A case of toy let pay per might make a good gift. (You might need to read the words with the line fast!)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Oh my! What a fun tale Babe has told us! Well, may be she did not find it so fun ny! I have no thoughts as to what to gift that young man. A box of wipes to keep his hands clean at all times?

Would it be wrong to dip L Logs in choc, then make them in to a small house? I could wrap the house in toy let pay per 'fore I put it in a chic box. And I could write, "We wish for you a Home Sweet Home," on the card.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Would it be wrong to dip L Logs in choc, then make them in to a small house? I could wrap the house in toy let pay per 'fore I put it in a chic box. And I could write, "We wish for you a Home Sweet Home," on the card.
    L M B O!!!!! Do it! Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    O M G that is the best thing I have heard!! I'm with E C M - DO IT!!

FORT Fogey

I do not know if BB can go with what you say. She has such a good heart and does not want to hurt peeps. Of course this young man may not have a clue what he did.

+ Reply to Thread