+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

I had not see my young son in weeks, then there he was...in line in back of me at Lowes! I gave him a big kiss! We both have weird work times and he lives a half hour drive from me so it is hard for us to visit.

That must have made your day.

FORT Fogey

I saw my MRI films and the doc said to me what is wrong and how to fix it.

I would love to know more 'bout this C M D.

I am so glad there is a way to fix the back of CMD so that the pain will end.

FORT Fogey

The pain is a lot less than it used to be. I will finish my PT and then get back to him to see if we need to do any thing else. He does not rush one to do things; one step at a time is his way. Good doc.

Soon I must leave here to go give a pill tp a cat. I am so glad the cats Mom and Dad will be back from their trip this night. I did not like to get out of bed at 6 AM to give the AM pills!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    The pain is a lot less than it used to be. I will finish my PT and then get back to him to see if we need to do any thing else. He does not rush one to do things; one step at a time is his way. Good doc.
    So glad to hear this, C M D!

P B, you get a gold from me to get up at 6 in the morn. You are so good to the pets you watch!

ECM, thank you. It is just what us pet folks do. It is part of the job. Some start their day at 5 MOST days. I am too old for that so I will do that no more. Most folks who are pros who care for pets are good folks who love pets a lot. Long days are the norm for those who own their own pet sit biz. I do not own the biz, my girl child does. Do you know that many folks who own pet sit biz net more than one hun grand a year! My girl does not have to work such long hours now. She has a lot of folks who work for her. But, the first few years she put in a lot of real long days.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yes, P B , it does seem like hard work and long hrs. But good for your girl child to make her biz a suc cess. Oops, I just had to cheat. I have such a prob when I give my dog a heart worm pill each month. It is the kind that can be chewed but my dog does not seem to 'get' that it can be chewed. We hide it in cheese, in a piece of frank, and she just spits it out. At long last we do get her to gulp it down. I have tried where you put it in their throat and close the snoot tight and rub but it does not work for her. Tell me, how do you give a cat a pill?

+ Reply to Thread