+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: GAME: One Syllable

Glad to hear you like your new home and the peeps in the 'hood. That is too bad 'bout your sis and the quartz-like thing. I know they have to take real care when they use the rule to get the length and width of it. They make a temp late too, to get the curves and such. She can put legs on it and turn it in to a desk or a place at which one sits to eat.

I had to read back "cause I did not "get" the last post at all.

Now I "get" it. I have one of those stone things and I LOVE it. The bad thing, and the good thing is that you can not see dirt on it. You have to feel it to see if it is clean!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

P B, do you have to seal it each year? I have one that looks like stone but it is fake. When I re do my cook room I would like to get a slab of quartz or some type of stone. My floor tiles are made of the gran stone but we do not seal them.

I have not had it quite a year yet. So far, it is fine. I do not think it will be bad if I have to seal it. I have friends who have had theirs for 5 years and have never had to seal it.

Thanks, P B. That is good to know.

I like to hear what you peeps have 'cause I need to choose what I want. We can not do this one with out help 'cause it will weigh too much, and I have a drop front sink that will need an odd cut out.

FORT Fogey

I have the top that begins with a "C" and I like it. My sink is also "C." I have had them for 9 years, which is when I did my kitchen over.

I have to cheat 'cause of brand names - so please for give me. C M D, do you mean Corian? I had a peep tell me I might like Cambria, which starts with a "C" too. I had not heard of Cambria 'til this peep made talk 'bout it.

FORT Fogey

I have the top that begins with "Co." A lot of new kind of tops have come out since I did my cook room over 9 years ago.

If you take good care of it, which I know you do, it will look like new for years to come. What a nice thing to own. I wish to know the shade if you do not mind.

+ Reply to Thread