+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

FORT Fogey

Re: GAME: One Syllable

Yes, who would ever dream this kid who had a lot of fears would end up on a 1300 cc motor cycle?

Time to move the clocks this night.

I will miss that hour some time in the next few days, always do.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I was short two cents this day at the food store. The clerk asked me did I want to put that two cents on charge. Um, no. I had to put that Kit Kat bar back. I guess it was not meant to be. If it had been me I would have let the two cents slide, but what could I have done?

Kit Kat was not meant to be but was no one in line with you that could have chipped in?

If that had been me, and I had to put a thing back, it would have been the soft white stuff that is used in the small room in your home. I would hope that he/she would get my hint.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Kit Kat bars are quite yum! I might have had to search the street and the car lot for a few cents.

Years back we took out some stumps, and moved the dirt. This Spring a mound of soil we put on our tank (that needs to be pumped from time to time) has buds on it. Must be when we moved the dirt it had bulbs in it. I feel like one of those folks who has an old john, tub or bed in her yard, but at the same time, I hate to not let them bloom. What would you do?

I would let them bloom. It will be a fun thing to see. When they are in bloom I would pick them and then dig up the bulbs to plant in a place that was a good place for them.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yes, I would let them bloom as well. I, too, have some 2 lip bulbs that sprout in the midst of our lawn. We had cut down a tree and the stump was real low in the lawn; we put blooms in next to the stump and put rocks 'round it. When we had work done in the front we had to take the stump out and we dug up the bulbs and put them in a new place. I guess we missed some. It's so weird to see a clump of 2 lips in the mid. of the lawn.

+ Reply to Thread