+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

It looks as if the night past this night might bring a lot of snow to the place where I live. So far this year we have not had much of it. I was my hope that we would be in a deep snow free zone this year.

Soon we will hear what the hog in the ground sees when a man with a top hat pulls him out.

FORT Fogey

The hog in the ground will be not be glad to come out if he thinks we are to be not happy with him.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

These past few days I have been in a funk. My fil fell and broke his hip but he is strong and the surg. went well. I think I have a case of the blues. It may be from the cold and the snow but I feel the urge to do not one thing. I am not in the mood for AI this past week and for me I can not wait 'til it airs in Jan. I hope my sad/bad mood lifts.

I hate it when I get the "blues", but a lot of us get like that this time of the year. The days are still short and cold and the nights are long and cold. The thnig to do is to find a thing to do that is fun. You might plan a heart day party, or find a way to take a short trip with SO...sans kids. This too, shall pass.

Thanks, PB, but it is not just the cold. I have a lot on my mind which has not one thing to do with the cold. It can't be fixed at this time. But thank you for your thoughts 'bout this.

Your funk makes sense E C M. You have had to re live a bad time in your life, and you live in pain each day. I think at our age the kids need us less and it makes us feel loved less, but that is not the case, we just feel that way. The truth of it is that they tend to see our worth more than they did when we would tie their shoes; their minds are now grown, so their thoughts are deep and real. Just think of what you told me your boy wrote on the net and hold on to that. You have paved the way, and you have done a GREAT job! You have all of us, too. And there is that guy... what is his name? Time to get that new C D of his!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath;4166247;
    Your funk makes sense E C M. You have had to re live a bad time in your life, and you live in pain each day. I think at our age the kids need us less and it makes us feel loved less, but that is not the case, we just feel that way. The truth of it is that they tend to see our worth more than they did when we would tie their shoes; their minds are now grown, so their thoughts are deep and real. Just think of what you told me your boy wrote on the net and hold on to that. You have paved the way, and you have done a GREAT job! You have all of us, too. And there is that guy... what is his name? Time to get that new C D of his!

FORT Fogey

This is a time of year when a lot of us peeps get in a funk. I hope ECM's will pass, or she can find a peep to talk to. We are all in the house a lot and that gets old fast.

I like to have a house day once in a while. But, not a lot of them in a row.
    I think I need to head off to bed soon. Good night, all.

+ Reply to Thread