+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

I liked the show 'bout Brad last night. He and the gals had some ups and downs. One gal walked out.

Does the new "mean girl" bring back thoughts of Jake's mean girl...but worse?

She scares me, and yes, she does make me think of that mean girl. I don't like her and think Brad should let her go A S A P.

I do not "get" these girls who think "he is MINE" this soon in the game.

I think they want to "win" and will do what it takes to get the "prize." I would not like to date that way.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

They cast gals who have 'a screw loose' so that peeps tune in. I think Brad has a nice bod but I find him to be quite dull. I am sure most of these gals want to go on these fab trips and want their ten plus five secs of fame as well. I don't think most want to find true love, which of course would not be the way to do it in real life. It's just a fun 'scape for me!

I feel the same way. They do not need to go on a show to find a man. We gals here at FORT found our men with no help from a t v show. But there are some perks to the tv-date, such as the trips, fame and fun.

If I had a spark for a man, I could not watch him smooch a girl who was not me. It seems as though Brad has had a lip lock or two in front of girls who have said they feel a spark, and who were led to think that he has felt a spark back. I feel bad when I see stuff like that.

But that is the way the "game" is played B B It makes good TV. I think most girls go on that show for the fun of it. And, if I were that age, I too, might think it a fun thing to do. But to fall in love on a show like that might be, but it is not a thing to count on.

I like it when the show has a good end, but if it were me and I saw a man play the game the way Brad is, I would have too much doubt to say, "yes, I will 'take' the last rose." This is how I felt when I saw the Bach Bob G.

+ Reply to Thread