+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

FORT Fogey

Re: GAME: One Syllable

I had a feel ing I would get the nod. Let me think about it for some time.

Does no one else like to play here? It was on page two once more. Should we find new things to talk of here?

Yes, I think that is a good plan. How is the pet sit biz these days P B?

Well, I have a big hole in my days now due to the death of one of my dog Mom's. Where the dog is now, they are home all day so do not need me to walk him. I hope to find a new dog to care for soon.

On cold days, I am glad not to have to do too many walks. Do those of you with dogs walk them a lot when it is cold out?

We have a long run for our big dog, and she has a house on that run. But... she is too old to be out there when it is too cold. The small dog has a wood pen that I take him to, and he gets one long walk each day. I am sad for you that you lost a fur friend to spend time with but in these temps you are well owed a break.

One of my fave threads! It would be so fun to talk like this, face to face (L O L). You would think it is sad to think of a thread while off line, but it is not sad. Is there some news since the Day of Thanks that I have missed?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

A long lost pal is back.....Smiles are in place

FORT Fogey

It is so good to see V R back among us again. Many peeps on these threads were so sad when you left. Hope you have been well in the time since the day of thanks.

Many posts and many threads have come on here and I do not think one can really "catch up" due to the many days. Just join us where we are and
    "keep on going."

Hi V R! So glad to hear that you thought of this fun thread while you were gone. We could use you here to help perk it back up. For the day of thanks some of us had bird and some had that food that you eat with sticks. Then came the time when C M D would light a wax stick in the eve for days in a row. By the end of the month (when the man comes in the red suit), some of us had trees that were real but most had those that were fake so they would not sneeze. I do not know much but I do know Gut got a new cat and her girl came and made warm foods for her. P B had to work and work and work 'cause her fur friends were home with no care. C M D threw her brace to the curb, and E C M had a "b" day on the last day of the year! That 'bout sums it up!

Wow B B, great job! It takes a lot of skill to tell the tale of past posts in words of one syb!

+ Reply to Thread