+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

I am back from the warm South, now I just have to find a way to get my SO to take me back. I told him I left my thing that takes pics in our room but he did not fall for it.

FORT Fogey

I hope BB and her hub have more times to get in their car and go down the road to a new place. Only next time you pass my way, I hope you will stop and see us.

When you are well and strong, we may just do that.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Here I sit at this wee time. The pooch woke me up 'for 4. At first she was want to play but I said "No, no. Go to sleep." I came down and let her out. I sit here and browse at FORT and diff. sites. I need to go back to sleep as I closed my eyes 'round 2.

FORT Fogey

Hope ECM has been able to go back to sleep. No one needs to be half a sleep on a day like this. Sweet dreams, ECM and hope the pooch went back to sleep too.

I had those kind of gifts that if you wrap them and move them they rip, so I had to get up at 5 and wrap and wrap and wrap. Now, I need a nap, but we must go on the road.

I am tired this day. We had a big thing this past day at my house, plus a friend thing to go to. Then, I had to see lots of cats. I had to wake up at six this day to see more pets. I have more to see at four and more to see at seven. Both cats and dogs. It will not end 'till nine. It is nice to come on here to rest a bit. I hope all have a smile this day!

My small pooch is in his crate. We are to leave the house soon. He does not know. It makes me feel bad. I hope we will not be gone more than 4 times round the clock 'cause I do not wish for him to be sad. I wish PB was here.

I would love to play with your pooch, B B! I hope you have a fun day! Oh, and B B...next year, think gift bags for those gifts that rip the gift wrap!

FORT Fogey

I am sad that PB has to work this day, but she will make some $$ and hope she can use it for a nice thing for her. BB do not fret about your dog; he/she will be OK and will lick your face when you come home.

+ Reply to Thread