+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

Well I will come and pop C M D back in her B - E - D if she does not do what the M D says, so there.

FORT Fogey

BB -- I dare you to show up at my house!!

This was way back on page two! Now it's back where it needs to be.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

All is calm in the house. Both my S O and pup are on the couch with eyes closed and the boob tube is on while I sit here and type. I may or may not get 'round to bake those loaves of bread made from the squash gourd that is round. My get up and go got up and went!

I know what you mean. I have to go now to feed a cat. He is sad. His mom and dad are gone for a lot of days. Then I have to run to the store to get stuff with which to wash my clothes. I ran out. That is so dumb of me!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Poor little cat! Do you play with the cat or just feed it and go? At least with cats you can leave them for a few days. Not so with dogs.

FORT Fogey

I am glad this thread has been found. Some days it is hard to find the right words to post on it, but it sure gives the old brain some work to do!!

The post of E C M made me smile. The "poor little cat" must weigh at least 2 times ten pounds! He does not play much but loves to be loved. I stay 30 mins or more. We have lots of dog folks who go on trips. We see the dogs 3 or 4 times a day. We come when the dogs mom and dad ask us to. It might be 3 or 4 times a day. At times they ask us to sleep at their house. I do not like to sleep at their house but I do it at times for fav folks. They have to pay me a LOT for that.

That's a 'big' cat, P B! My friend spends lots of time out on the east end of this isle where she has a house. She leaves her 2 cats home here in my town. When my son was a teen she would pay him to come 2 times a day-- to change the 'l' box and to let them out both times and play a bit with them. Some times when he would let them out they would not come back in and he would have to wait and wait 'til they did. Cats have their own mind.

Well, I got some oomph back and 3 small pumpk loaves are now out of the cook box. Now in the cook box is a loaf of bread that starts with 'cranb' and end in 'ries'. I have run out of nuts so no more bake time this night for me.

FORT Fogey

Can ECM please come to my house and bake a loaf or two in my cook box. I have not much "get up and go" and when I do I have to flee out of the cook room and rest. And this, too, shall pass............

+ Reply to Thread