+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

I am sad too, but this was my own fault. I am like a bull in a nice glass shop when I want to see a thing done. On the up beat side... I now have back my thing that heats food! Some day soon (I hope), I will have back a stove and a sink, too!

You are a kind bunch of sweet gals, and I, like ECM, wish all of you a safe and glad day. I came here in the fourth month of this year, and it has been my joy to be amongst all of you.

We had our bird at 1:00 this day 'cause of our pet sit jobs. It was good, but I did not want to walk dogs with so much food in my tum!
    My new son in law is a very good cook. I ate too much!

FORT Fogey

I hope all of you had a nice meal and a good day.

I give thanks for all my FORT friends, and more thanks to the ones that post on F/G. For those of you who came here with me, I am glad. For those of you I met on here, I am glad, too.

Now that the bird day is done, what are your plans?

I have bought most of my gifts these last few days by way of my key board. I do not have much left to buy. Soon, I will wrap the gifts and deck the halls! Then, I might make some good things to eat. Of course, each day I have pups to walk and cats to love.
    I may get one day off this week. I have not had a whole day off in a long time.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I hope you do get more time off, P B, time just for you. This day I woke at half past 4 am and shopped on the web. I got a good deal. I vowed not to go to the mall and I did not. We have a R Shack store in our town and I got a good deal on a dig pix frame. I bought two-- one for us and one for the in-laws. I will load the pix I took of their bash which we had on the day they were wed 6 times 10 years. It will be part of their X mas gift. This night we will go back to the house of my sis for more of the meat from Tom T. This time I think I will bring my dog and she will have fun with the dogs of my sis.

Wow, you two are way in front of me. I used to have my things done by this day, but not this year. I have bought just one small thing. I am glad to hear you both have fun plans, too. More Tom, and a day off... these are both good things!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

No, B B, I am way late with my things to buy. Most years I am done way before the day of thanks. But this year my bad foot made me late as I can not shop b/c I can't stand for too long. For this fact I love to shop the web. Now, most of the kids of our sibs are 10 + 3, or more years of age. I have just one niece who is less than that age. Once they hit 10 + 3 years of age, they get cash. So it is not hard to get gifts. I esp. love the site that starts with "Am" and ends with "zon". They ship for free.

There are a lot of sites that ship for free. I just bought a new fake tree on line. I tried to get a new one last year but they cost more than I would spend. The one I found on line was way less $$ than I found in stores and just what I want. I can not have a live tree 'cause I get sick when near them for a long time.

P B, I hope you will get joy from your new tree. And E C M, I like that site too. It puts new thoughts in my head.

+ Reply to Thread