+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: GAME: One Syllable

My mil was the one g-ma my sons knew as my mom had passed when my first son was 2. She was and is a great g-ma. She did read to them a lot. She taught them how to paint as well. They loved to sit in the mounts of PA, out in the woods, and look out to see the deer. They would paint the blooms and the trees and the deer, too! Their g-pa would take them down to his work shop and show them how to make things with wood. He made them a cage for their newts, which they would catch near the trees. What good times they had with both of them!

FORT Fogey

My dad was quite a han dy man. He had a small "shed" in the back yard of his home in CA. When we and our kids would be there, he would take them out there and they used to make things. He was also at sketch ing, and he drew lots of things for my kids and put them in frames. He also made each one a small mod el of a pir ate ship which both of them have to this day.

I love these tales!

Thank you for the kind words. That thing that I type on with the keys...it broke and I had to cut and paste each char to type. I fixed it with a new thing with keys but could not be on the line for days and days. Then I got very caught up with Real Life, plus I had work to do and was in here too much.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

V R -- we need you to drop in here so we do not wor ry about you. We are a tight knit little bunch here and tend to wor ry about each other. We are glad to have you back with your new thing which has keys.

Thank you dear C M D. I still have that thing that makes things work in this new age (?) and gives lite and heat but just for one month and then my pets and me have no home.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

V R, what do you mean? I feel sad in my heart.

I feel sad that you are sad, B B. No one needs my pain. There is too much pain in this world. I have cats and they help much ly. They purr.

V R, where will you go if you have no home? I'm glad you have your cats. They are good friends and will keep you warm.

I do not know.

V R , I hope some good folks will give you and your cats a good home. I feel sad for you. I hope things get good for you very soon!

+ Reply to Thread