+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: GAME: One Syllable

To tell you the truth, I can not real "e" see the kids. I have the door just a bit a jar b/c the pooch runs out. It is not fun for me. She loves to meet the kids and run out. She is too big for me to pull back. I just stick my hand out. Ugh! I am not in a glad mood. Poor pooch-- she means well. The S O sits in the dine room with his lap top. Yeah, he is a BIG help!

Oh, I can see it now. I hope that your S O will choose to play with the pup so you can man the door in peace.

It is quite a new thing to me for those that trick or treat to start so soon in the day! But I know that it can be not safe to go in the dark. And I know that some have par tays to take the place of door to door vis its. Things have changed (at all times, make your ears work and hear Bob, he is so wise), LOL. Must go hear that tune now.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Hi VR! Do you speak of Bob, the 'D' man?

Just one more thing I want to say about the bash last night and then I will shut up. The gal and guy who threw the bash did it up big. The out side of their house looked great. There were tomb stones on the lawn. They had lights that flashed and weird noises. On the in side of the home there were lots of cob webs, bats, ghouls, strobe lights, and things that made spook 'e' sounds. One fun thing was a drink they had. It was strung from the top of the bar and it was red and placed in an I V bag. You had to squirt it from the I V bag in to your glass. The vamps do like their blood. The food all had names with the vamp theme or creep theme. My sis made a great choc cake shaped in the form of that wood box the vamps like to sleep in. So cool!

FORT Fogey

In our house SO has the job of go ing to the door. I did it for years and now it is his turn.

Yes, E C M...that is the same man of which I spoke. I am in awe of his gifts and he keeps the gold in his grasp...but who cares. My ears and heart and soul need what he does, and that is true for a long time.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Will one of you please tell me who Bob the "D" man is?

Bob Dyl an. One who writes and sings and plays that thing with strings and wow, he is so much more. A proph et, me thinks.

Do you think Bun had fun as an egg?

I can say that she did and tho she did laugh a lot she did not crack (up).

+ Reply to Thread