+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: GAME: One Syllable

Re: GAME: One Syllable

"Brrrrr," I say!

FORT Fogey

Some one told me the day before today that it was lucky I fell in the fall, not in the hot of our past months, as the brace would have been even less fun.

That is a much good way to think. Things could all times be worse (but all peeps need love and com pash un when they have tough times).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

V R -- you can say that one more time!!!!!

Oh heck then...I will go on...com pash un at all times...not just in tough times...some one beam me up now to that world or thing that moves round the sun or some sun some where (or moon or what ev en ti ty).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

If you had been on Star Trek, beam ing up would be easy by now. Take it from a die hard fan.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Oh how I loved Star Trek! Too bad some of you peeps have cold temps this day! This day 'round here is nice and warm. The kids are out on the street but have not rung my bell yet. I am read "e" with the sweets. The S O took the pooch for her walk. She met up with the 'lil kids who do like to pet her. She sniffed their bags full of treats.

Bun, did you have fun at your bash? I had fun at mine. Your out fit sounds so cute!
    Babe, I bet you looked so cute too in your tree skirt.

Thanks E C M I am glad you had a good time. Did you see a dress or two that you can tell us 'bout? I love to hear what peeps do that is neat and new. We have BAD hail right now. I do not think I would want a treat for all the tea in Chine ah if I was a wee one.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

You have hail? Oh, no! I hope you do not have to drive in that this day. Please take care. No, all the out fits were in the same vein. Black capes, dark pants, fangs, some had blood on their face.

Oh, I hear the kids now. B R B

This could be fun - we do not get those who trick or treat so I can see it through your eyes. It will be a great feat if you can tell me what came to your door in this one syl thread, with so few words to choose from!

+ Reply to Thread