+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess Who? The Blind Item and Gossip Thread

Guess Who? The Blind Item and Gossip Thread

Because of a glimmer of interest shown in the TomKat (Cruise and Holmes) thread, here's the place to discuss all the juicy rumors, stories, and out-and-out blind items you've read about online or in the tabloids. Remember that the PG-13 restrictions apply as always, so edit anything to fit the site rules, please. Include links to the originial source whenever possible as well, and let's get to it!

*many thanks to Fluff for advising on this*

from Entertainment News & Gossip (Yahoo Entertainment with Marc Malkin) : http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...940212000.html

GUESS WHO: This not-so-classy celebrity is out to get her one-time friend and now archrival. She‘s been heard spewing expletive-filled rants like, "I will ruin her. I made her and I will destroy her." Wonder if her mother approves of such trashy talk.

Any guesses? Post them, and let's speculate! confirmation of the item always appreciated.
    Last edited by Texicana; 06-27-2005 at 01:37 PM.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Who is Paris Hilton.

sorry, it felt like a Jeopardy question to me

Very good, DesertRose! I wanted to throw out one that the fine reality minded folks here could appreciate! Feel free to put any you have on here!

A few more, from Just Asking? Page Six, New York Post (you have to register)
    http://www.nypost.com/gossip/25210.htm

· Which teen terror has herpes? The starlet was diagnosed with the “social disease” recently after fooling around with several high-profile studs, who might have it now, too.
    · Which young wife of a big-name director is upset at her husband? The director has a “crush” on a beautiful young blond actress and has hired her for a second movie. The last time he worked with a woman twice, he was sleeping with her.
    Last edited by Texicana; 06-27-2005 at 01:57 PM.

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar

Pop Star's Coke Habit Is Getting Out Of Control

A blind item in The Mirror asks, "Which pop star is hiding an out-of-control cocaine habit? This singer's habit is getting worse now his career looks like it'll end up on the skids. And his other half's feeling hopeless as there's nothing she can do to stop him."

I have tons of these questions to which I don't know the answers. Does anyone else have any ideas? I guess I won't post anymore until I find out.

Post away RubenIZMyne! The more of these we have, the more fun it is to guess and discuss

I always did wonder how Rob Thomas stays so skinny these days...but his career's red hot?

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Very good, DesertRose! I wanted to throw out one that the fine reality minded folks here could appreciate! Feel free to put any you have on here!

A few more, from Just Asking? Page Six, New York Post (you have to register)
    http://www.nypost.com/gossip/25210.htm

· Which teen terror has herpes? The starlet was diagnosed with the “social disease” recently after fooling around with several high-profile studs, who might have it now, too.
    Lindsay Lohan

That's what the masses are guessing as well, RubenIZMine She's looking really haggard.

Ok here are a few more. I won't flood the thread yet.

[u]Boy Bander Resorts To Rogaine And Spray-On Hair{/u]

A blind item in The New York Post asks, "Which aging boy band member is desperately trying to stop from going bald? During his promo for a comeback album, he 'slathered on Rogaine' and concealed his bald spot with hair-colored spray."

Pop Star Is Not The Ladies' Man He Claims To Be

A blind item in The People asks, "Which male pop star isn't the stud he makes out to be? He recently got to grips with a male studio technician."

Pop Babe Distances Herself From Perv Dad

A blind item in The Mirror asks, "Which pop babe is distancing herself from her dad amid rumors that he has an unhealthy interest in her?"

Quote Originally Posted by RubenIZMyne
    Pop Babe Distances Herself From Perv Dad

A blind item in The Mirror asks, "Which pop babe is distancing herself from her dad amid rumors that he has an unhealthy interest in her?"
    Got to be Creepy Daddy Simpson and Mrs. soon-to-be-EX-Mrs.Lachey, Jessica.

Bumping this thread up as it seems to have been lost. I will be posting in here later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast