+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guess Who? The Blind Item and Gossip Thread

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Bumping this thread up as it seems to have been lost. I will be posting in here later.
    I'm bumping it right up behind you, AI!!! It seems like a lot of people are interested in gossiping lately, now that we've all had so much fun shredding TomKat!!

I know I'll be back -- I will definitely be back.

**Scampers out of FORT in desperate search of recent Star Jones gossip**

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Yes!!!!! Hey fellow gossipers....Im a regular with Us Weekly and star mags...lol

I just read that Britney put in a quiet call to her label, saying she needed to make a record for some cash flow. Ive read it in several different places that Brit is having cash probs....whooo will KFed stay with her once that cash starts to ebb away? She spends money like a fiend.

And a kinda related note...Quienton Tarantino and Shar Jackson have been spotted in Vegas together and on several date...Odd couple.

Rose McGowan is dating AL Pacino...geez...I guess Marilyn Manson wasnt odd enough.

Pammy and Tommy Lee arent getting married...Im soo sad about that

And congrats to Sandy Bullock and Jesse James ( I think he is soooooooo hot)
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

What about Kfed's new album?

August 4, 2005 -- TO add fuel to Jennifer Aniston's sad fire, there are now reports that Angelina Jolie's adopted son, Maddox (above), calls Brad Pitt "daddy." According to Us Weekly, while filming an Edwin Jeans commercial for the Japanese market in Lancaster, Calif., Maddox started crying for Pitt, yelling, "Where's my daddy?" In addition, Pitt and Jolie are serious about building a family, a source told the mag. Pitt's name was left off adoption papers for little Zahara Jolie, whom the actress recently took in from Africa, only because his divorce is not yet final, Us Weekly says.

Source: Page Six

Recently, I just checked out that Starbucks website. I was looking for how many calories in my favorite drink, caramel frappuccino but without whipped cream. *Grasps!* That caramel frappuccino (with whipped cream)'s worth about 520 calories or something if you ordered a venti. It's definitely way too high for me. No wonder Britney Spears looked so fat just before her pregnancy. And I think she still looks even more fatter when she's pregnant... That girl's eating for all the wrong reasons.

I just thought it was an interesting little 411 since Britney Spears definitely luvs that drink. Sometimes she would even ordered two drinks.

Ugh, methinks I'm gonna have to give up that drink cold-turkey! I don't want to be fat. Lol!
    Last edited by Lonelyguy82; 08-12-2005 at 08:53 PM.
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I have a question and this looks like a good thread to ask it in. On "Kill Reality" Jenna Lewis looks like she's starting a relationship with her co-star. I thought she was married? I know she had a honeymoon....I'm only toooo sure of that! Did she and her...uh...other "co-star" call it splitsville? Thanks for any info!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Never mind! I found the answer in a "Kill Reality" thread here at the FORT.

Splitsville.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12