+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Game: Things in Common

Re: Game: Things in Common

Name 10 things your neighbor does that annoys you:

1.He keeps his yard looking so perfect that it puts mine to shame. (That said, I do enjoy looking at his plants and yard decor!)
    2.^Lucky you! Never, ever picks up the dog litter from their 3 large dogs and keeps large trash bags strewn around their property without bringing them to the curb for trash pick up. Why would they do that?.....because they are trashy people?
    3. Since my closest neighbors are downstairs, it has to be the water pressure dropping at random times. Esp. when I shower!!
    4. Stops me when I'm mowing and talks forever ... it takes me 3-4 hrs. to mow ... stop me when I'm just puttering.
    5. The three neighbors across the street own nine dogs altogether ... and it's not uncommon for the dogs to bark in unison.
    6. I live iin a townhouse community with street parking. My one neighbor allows his friends to park in my parking space while the spaces in front of his house are empty.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

1.He keeps his yard looking so perfect that it puts mine to shame. (That said, I do enjoy looking at his plants and yard decor!)
    2.^Lucky you! Never, ever picks up the dog litter from their 3 large dogs and keeps large trash bags strewn around their property without bringing them to the curb for trash pick up. Why would they do that?.....because they are trashy people?
    3. Since my closest neighbors are downstairs, it has to be the water pressure dropping at random times. Esp. when I shower!!
    4. Stops me when I'm mowing and talks forever ... it takes me 3-4 hrs. to mow ... stop me when I'm just puttering.
    5. The three neighbors across the street own nine dogs altogether ... and it's not uncommon for the dogs to bark in unison.
    6. I live iin a townhouse community with street parking. My one neighbor allows his friends to park in my parking space while the spaces in front of his house are empty.
    7. One of my neighbors takes their trash bags out to the curb without putting them in the trash cans, and they usually don't tie them closed either, so animals get into them and strew trash all over our parking lot. Grr!

Inthegarden: The solution to your problem is simple. When your neighbor stops you, tell them you're busy and need to finish your mowing. If they keep talking, just fire up the mower and move on. Eventually they'll get the hint that's not a good time to talk to you. And 3 to 4 hours to mow?? You must have a huge lot! Or a small mower.
    Last edited by pikachu; 05-02-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    inthegarden likes this.

7. One of my neighbors takes their trash bags out to the curb without putting them in the trash cans, and they usually don't tie them closed either, so animals get into them and strew trash all over our parking lot. Grr!
    8. We have neighbors who are hurtful gossipers. They feel they are the ideal American family. I don't happen to agree because they had a Newfoundland who used to wander aimlessly in the road. As he was very dark with no markings, he was impossible to see until you were right on top of him. Sadly, he got hit and passed away. So, what did they do? They went out and bought another one and now he wanders the road...
    inthegarden likes this.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

8. We have neighbors who are hurtful gossipers. They feel they are the ideal American family. I don't happen to agree because they had a Newfoundland who used to wander aimlessly in the road. As he was very dark with no markings, he was impossible to see until you were right on top of him. Sadly, he got hit and passed away. So, what did they do? They went out and bought another one and now he wanders the road...
    9. Our neighbor on one side is actually the high school, and I do get miffed when the kids (do love 'em ) shortcut across our lawn and throw their trash down like they have never had to clean a yard.

9. Our neighbor on one side is actually the high school, and I do get miffed when the kids (do love 'em ) shortcut across our lawn and throw their trash down like they have never had to clean a yard.
    10,"Captures" us or yells things he thinks are funny (only he does) whenever we walk out the door. Judging from above ... I guess things could be worse.

______________________________ ______________________________ ____________________

Name 10 things you wish you could do over.

"The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

1. College - I'd choose a different major.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

2. Chose a different company for our window replacement job
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

3. Positioning & number of outlets when home was rewired.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

4. Wish I hadn't dropped out of college (after only 2 years)

4. Wish I hadn't dropped out of college (after only 2 years)
    5. See the red flags in my marriage
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread