Name ten things you tried to teach your children:
1. Be generous with those less fortunate.
2. All people are human beings, regardless of their shortcomings and/or disabilities.
3. Honesty and integrity are extremely important at all times.
4. Sadly, some people make it there business to be unpleasant and hurtful. Don't let them ruin your day.
5. Acknowledgment of gifts, praise, and compliments is very important to the giver of those things.
6. To be independent, focus on what they do have instead of what they don't and to never whine and feel sorry for themselves.
7. Academic and social choices you make in high school and college can impact you for the rest of your life.