Name 10 things you would do if money was no object:
1. Buy a vacation house at the beach
2. Have horses and a barn and house staff
3. Spend January through March in Florida
4. Travel more often
5. Retire early and spend my days making art
6. Build a new energy efficient house with a huge kitchen & a 6 car garage situated on a 100 acre lot
7. Go on my own version of a round-the-world tour, staying everywhere with locals
8. Pay off my childrens' tuitions then spend summers with them and friends cruising the world on a yacht.
9. Reinstate the "good" insurance we had before our school committee went cheap on us.