Name 10 things you remember about a childhood pet:
1. The smell of "the bird lady"'s attic where I went to pick out my parakeet "Tippy". She had hundreds of birds up there.
2. My 2nd dog Sammy would go to the end of the driveway just before school bus time and wait for me.
3. Our dog had epilepsy and how frightened I was whenever she would have a seizure (which wasn't too often, thank goodness).
4. Sammy would hide in my closet when it thundered (poor guy!).
5. We had a teacup-sized poodle named Mighty Amber Gidgette. Her name was bigger than she was!
6. Bowser was half beagle, half basset hound... long, but not droopy.
7. We had a dog only once. Her name was Ginger and she liked scrambled eggs, ice cream and ginger ale.
8. My cat Smoky and my bunny, Inky, were best friends and played and slept together.
9. I sneaked my stepfather's dog into my bedroom to hang out whenever no one else was home (she was only allowed in the kitchen and hallway)
10. Coming into the house and seeing my father inserting a bicycle pump into my goldfish's mouth to try and revive it.
Name 10 Things You Did Every Summer Vacation: