+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Game: Things in Common

Re: Game: Things in Common

Name 10 Things You Remember About Your Childhood Best Friend:
    1. Her name was Bette and she never knew she was adopted.
    2. We couldn't imagine a time when we wouldn't be best friends (hear from her maybe once a year now).
    3. Our hamsters wrote letters to each other and sometimes enclosed sunflower and other seeds
    4. As teenagers, we spent hours on the telephone.
    5. We could spend the whole afternoon up in a tree in her yard.
    6. She was a year older and let the cat out of the bag that Santa Claus wasn't real.
    7. We were allowed to watch tv all afternoon which we weren't allowed to do at my house.
    8. Trading Barbie Doll clothes.
    9. Running wild playing in the woods and our parents never worried about us.
    10. We made and wrote miniature books.

Name 10 things you remember about a childhood pet:
    Count your blessings!

1. The smell of "the bird lady"'s attic where I went to pick out my parakeet "Tippy". She had hundreds of birds up there.

Wow, Bunny! That many birds...I never had a bird.

1. The smell of "the bird lady"'s attic where I went to pick out my parakeet "Tippy". She had hundreds of birds up there.
    2. My 2nd dog Sammy would go to the end of the driveway just before school bus time and wait for me.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

2. My 2nd dog Sammy would go to the end of the driveway just before school bus time and wait for me.
    3. Our dog had epilepsy and how frightened I was whenever she would have a seizure (which wasn't too often, thank goodness).

3. Our dog had epilepsy and how frightened I was whenever she would have a seizure (which wasn't too often, thank goodness).
    4. Sammy would hide in my closet when it thundered (poor guy!).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

5. We had a teacup-sized poodle named Mighty Amber Gidgette. Her name was bigger than she was!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

5. We had a teacup-sized poodle named Mighty Amber Gidgette. Her name was bigger than she was!
    6. Bowser was half beagle, half basset hound... long, but not droopy.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

7. We had a dog only once. Her name was Ginger and she liked scrambled eggs, ice cream and ginger ale.

7. We had a dog only once. Her name was Ginger and she liked scrambled eggs, ice cream and ginger ale.
    8. My cat Smoky and my bunny, Inky, were best friends and played and slept together.

8. My cat Smoky and my bunny, Inky, were best friends and played and slept together.
    9. I sneaked my stepfather's dog into my bedroom to hang out whenever no one else was home (she was only allowed in the kitchen and hallway)

+ Reply to Thread