Name 10 Things You Remember About Your Childhood Best Friend:
1. Her name was Bette and she never knew she was adopted.
2. We couldn't imagine a time when we wouldn't be best friends (hear from her maybe once a year now).
3. Our hamsters wrote letters to each other and sometimes enclosed sunflower and other seeds
4. As teenagers, we spent hours on the telephone.
5. We could spend the whole afternoon up in a tree in her yard.
6. She was a year older and let the cat out of the bag that Santa Claus wasn't real.
7. We were allowed to watch tv all afternoon which we weren't allowed to do at my house.
8. Trading Barbie Doll clothes.
9. Running wild playing in the woods and our parents never worried about us.
10. We made and wrote miniature books.
Name 10 things you remember about a childhood pet: