+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Add On Story !

Add On Story !

Well in drama we play games like this. Someone starts a story and then someone adds different parts and so on and so fourth, so ill begin

James and Maggie have been Married for 19 years now and they hae no chrildren. Maggie want chrildren but James explained to her many times he's jut not ready for that kinda thing yet. This angers Maggie. One day, she was shopping at the local mall when she say her old high school sweetheart, Chad Brown who a multi millionare. They engage in a conversation for over 3 hours and then.........
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Maggie realizes she is still infatuated with Chad. Chad reveals he has a child of his own- which dismays Maggie, until she realizes Chad has been divorced for four years now, and wants to find a mother figure for his 7-year-old daughter, who he named Maggie. Maggie (Sr.) happily volunteers to spend time with lil' Maggie, seeing as how she so badly wants children of her own one day. When she returns home to James...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    "What were you doing?" asks James?
    "Nothing" Maggie replied.
    "Nothing? One of my friend called me and said they saw you talking to a handsome guy for over 2 hours! You were giggling and stuff!" James furiously stated.

Maggie explains everything, which heated James. They begin to argue loudly; Maggie got really irritated and left. As she walked away...
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

The phone rings ... James runs to answer it. Its Chad Brown asking if Maggie (Sr.) is there. Fuming with anger James hangs the phone up without even answering Chad and turns to Maggie ...

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    ...and says, "Don't worry little one. I'll get through to her somehow."
    Maggie: Daddy, is she going to come back?
    Chad: Of course.
    Maggie: They never come back.
    Chad: This one is different.

Chad then tries Maggie's (Sr.) cell. "Hello?"

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    ...and says, "Don't worry little one. I'll get through to her somehow."
    Maggie: Daddy, is she going to come back?
    Chad: Of course.
    Maggie: They never come back.
    Chad: This one is different.

Chad then tries Maggie's (Sr.) cell. "Hello?"
    Maggie quickly takes her phone and runs in the bathroom. "Hey Chad, its great to talk to you" she says. "Well, i called your house but it just hung up on me" Chad says to Maggie. "Ohh sorry, that was just my...uhhh...brother, hes kinda special?" Maggie lies as she bites her tounge. "I never knew you had a brother?" Chad asked.....

FYI: MAGGIE AND JAMES ARE MARRIED!!!!!
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Maggie replied "Well he is a step-brother actually. Anyways to change the subject, how are you and Maggie doing?"
    "We fine but little Maggie is eager to see you" Chad says.
    "Are you?" Maggie flirtatiously asks.
    "*chuckles* I am" answered Chad.

As Maggie and Chad were talking, James still furious walks to the bathroom and bangs on the door.

"Who the hell are you talking to so secretly?" Chad demanded.
    "Mind your business James. I'll call you later Chad" Maggie says.

Maggie and Chad hangs up and opens the door. Maggie sees James standing there with his luggage bags packed. James stomps toward the door. He opens it and walks out; as he walks that the pathway...
    Last edited by DarKensoul7; 05-19-2005 at 10:57 PM.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Maggie calls after him, "Oh, stop it, I know those bags are empty, you moron!" James humbly admits she is right and turns around, returning to the house. Maggie realizes she doesn't want to lose her husband, especially to someone like Chad, who....

is so gorgeous and sweet and caring about her. Suddenly, a scream could be heard downstairs........

They both rush downstairs only to find the neighbour, a lovely woman with whom James has had an affair, as well as a child. She slammed her hand in the door on her way to...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast